Sign in to follow this  
God hates Magic fans

Otis Smith clownin' the media

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNumber:

I'm 5'9, i've met Jameer personally, he is not taller than me.

then you're wrong. Official combine numbers without shoes don't lie.

So congrats, you grew 2 inches.

Met Jameer once personally myself. First of all he's a great man. Second of all I'm 6'1 and he is not much shorter then I am. So you were wearin some platforms that day bud. Meer is no shorter then 5'10.

otis is just putting on a facade.

he has this nonchalant attitude and calm demeanor that makes people think he's got everything under control which makes people believe he has some big plans and surprises up his sleeve but really he just doesn't really know what the **** he's doing.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

quote:

quote:

of course they do. they have shannon brown listed at 6'4 and dude is no taller than 6'1

Shannon Brown:

Brown was having a great stretch of workouts as late as a few days ago, but a tweaked ankle has slowed him down to a certain extent. He shot the ball very well in the drills here, and tested out great athletically, but struggled to create his own shot in the 1 on 1 and 2 on 2 parts of the workout. Brown competed very hard throughout as he always does and showed a very tough and competitive attitude despite the slight ankle problem he suffered in Philadelphia. The most concerning thing to come out of this was the fact that he is only measuring out at 6-1 or 6-1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

of course they do. they have shannon brown listed at 6'4 and dude is no taller than 6'1

Shannon Brown:

Brown was having a great stretch of workouts as late as a few days ago, but a tweaked ankle has slowed him down to a certain extent. He shot the ball very well in the drills here, and tested out great athletically, but struggled to create his own shot in the 1 on 1 and 2 on 2 parts of the workout. Brown competed very hard throughout as he always does and showed a very tough and competitive attitude despite the slight ankle problem he suffered in Philadelphia. The most concerning thing to come out of this was the fact that he is only measuring out at 6-1 or 6-1

quote:

he has this nonchalant attitude and calm demeanor that makes people think he's got everything under control which makes people believe he has some big plans and surprises up his sleeve but really he just doesn't really know what the **** he's doing.

I would argue that having an established top 4 NBA team which is largely constructed under a certain GM is a pretty good indication that said GM does, in fact, have a pretty good idea of what he's doing.

But then again, that's just me thinking logically and not like a complete buffoon, so what do I know?

quote:
Originally posted by PrematureShooter:

quote:

I would argue that having an established top 4 NBA team which is largely constructed under a certain GM is a pretty good indication that said GM does, in fact, have a pretty good idea of what he's doing.

But then again, that's just me thinking logically and not like a complete buffoon, so what do I know?

naw you're thinking like a complete buffoon.

I give all the credit to weisbrod for clearing house and drafting dwight howard

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hockey GM????????

smile_svgsad.png

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:

quote:

Met Jameer once personally myself. First of all he's a great man. Second of all I'm 6'1 and he is not much shorter then I am. So you were wearin some platforms that day bud. Meer is no shorter then 5'10.

i am 6 feet tall and i have a picture of me and my son who is 5'11 standing next to dwight and jameer..dwight is beside me and jameer next to my son..he is my height, just a little taller then my son...twice as wide though and my son isn't small by any means..meer is a tank..

quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh ok so Weisbrod > Otis and Hill > SVG. Got it.

It's too bad Hill took the job the day after Johnny left, they could have formed some super powerful GM/coach tandem. Oh, the possibilities.