Sign in to follow this  
Frank'N'Beans

Possible solution.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

You should have your thread making privileges taken away.

As should you

You got to spend money to make money. And it's not the fans fault they over paid for players that didn't pan out. I do think that we need a more traditional pf. we've doen extremely well with Lewis at pf, but we just can't get over the hump. So does that mean we need to scrap our strategy and go with a more traditional line-up. I think we need to be able to do it when we face teams that need it. If he's available for trade we need to look into it.

quote:
Originally posted by CoachTsurfing:

You got to spend money to make money. And it's not the fans fault they over paid for players that didn't pan out. I do think that we need a more traditional pf. we've doen extremely well with Lewis at pf, but we just can't get over the hump. So does that mean we need to scrap our strategy and go with a more traditional line-up. I think we need to be able to do it when we face teams that need it. If he's available for trade we need to look into it.

A traditional line up won't fix this team's biggest problem, a go to scorer and more than one capable play maker.

We need a Defensive PG that can have assists first.

After that we need more Defense at SG which I think JJ will progress into.

SF which is something I think Rashard should shift to.

PF is something we should be concerned about....but we need to make up our mind how we will deal with this

quote:
Originally posted by RadiantShot:

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

We need a Defensive PG that can have assists first.

After that we need more Defense at SG which I think JJ will progress into.

SF which is something I think Rashard should shift to.

PF is something we should be concerned about....but we need to make up our mind how we will deal with this

I disagree on a pass-first Point-Guard. Jameer's done just fine with his role, and he carried us through 2 whole rounds. This team isn't BUILT to have a high-assist ratio, because a lot of our stuff comes from Isolations. If our team wasn't based around the three-point shot, we'd then need a pass-first point-guard, but Jameer does fine with his role, he penetrates, can shoot the three, and kick out in the corner. I don't see the problem.

Everything else with, I agree on, but that would prove my point wrong...Because we'd basically be playing traditional basketball, therefore needing a traditional pass-first point-guard.