Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

Th owners in Cleveland made the lopsided trade for Jamison now they have Jamison and no first round pick....and it will be a high pick cause they suk. Wow did bron skrew his old club they dont even have their own pick to begin rebuilding.

Nice find bballnewbie!

Just as we're about to move on Berger pulls us back in yet again with gems like this:

quote:
According to multiple people within the NBA who are familiar with the Hornets' predicament, Paul's new cadre of power brokers at Creative Artists Agency, led by Rose, are continuing to push Paul's exit strategy from New Orleans -- something members of the organization are well aware of and expected.

The Hornets, meanwhile, have been looking at Orlando, Charlotte and New Jersey as potentially attractive trade partners once the firestorm settles down, according to one of the people with direct knowledge of the Hornets' strategy. Two other sources familiar with the situation confirmed prior discussions involving the Bobcats and Nets and said those talks are expected to advance in the coming days.

The Hornets are concentrating on Eastern Conference teams as trade partners in the event they decide it isn't feasible to enter the 2010-11 season with their franchise player wanting out. And despite Monday's optimistic spin, that is where things are headed, sources say.

He also mentions that the Knicks were on of the teams who made an offer over the weekend.

quote:
Originally posted by the notorious S.A.C.:

Th owners in Cleveland made the lopsided trade for Jamison now they have Jamison and no first round pick....and it will be a high pick cause they suk. Wow did bron skrew his old club they dont even have their own pick to begin rebuilding.

The Cavs have something like 14 picks for the next 5 years.

quote:

I'll tell you what, I wouldn't mind Delonte West coming off the bench if we lost Vince. The reasons being:

1.) He's an above average defender

2.) can play both guard positions

3.) would piss LeBron off when we played Miami

Lot's of emphasis on #3

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

quote:

I'll tell you what, I wouldn't mind Delonte West coming off the bench if we lost Vince. The reasons being:

Lot's of emphasis on #3

No mention of being backcourt running mates with Jameer in college?

quote:

quote:

Lot's of emphasis on #3

Delonte's off-court issues make Arenas look like a saint.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

quote:

Lot's of emphasis on #3

No mention of being backcourt running mates with Jameer in college?

True, true