Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Blu03:

I've never really realized how many people on this board overrate Vince Carter. He took over one game last year and sucked in the playoffs. He would pull up for midrange fade aways and when he did make it to the hoop he couldn't finish. Yes he still has some athletic abilities but he's slow now. Vince is not an answer, I would rather have Redick starting in his place to be honest.

Pretty much every Magic fan realizes Vince is not the player he used to be and isn't what this team needs to win a title. Only the VC fanclub seem to think he's still got it.

quote:

OHHHHHH YEEEAHHHHHHHH. I swear I might have a stroke if any more news about him gets out. First I get crazy about us being in the big picture of CP's probable teams, then members say he is doubtful to be on our team next season, now we are his preferred location!!

quote:
Originally posted by sharp[7]shooter:

quote:

OHHHHHH YEEEAHHHHHHHH. I swear I might have a stroke if any more news about him gets out. First I get crazy about us being in the big picture of CP's probable teams, then members say he is doubtful to be on our team next season, now we are his preferred location!!

Bro Im just like you!

I haven't been this nervous since the playoffs of 09

Just to think come Monday CP3 culd be playing for the Magic! OMG

Magic Fan

I'm gone for a week and there is a new Chris Paul rumor, so everything is goin all topsy turvy.

Anyone got "inside info?" I watched the ESPN report tonight, but I really don't feel like flipping through all these pages

so could someone tell me if SoulBro or Rev posted with something of worth and what page that is on?

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNKentucky:

I'm gone for a week and there is a new Chris Paul rumor, so everything is goin all topsy turvy.

Anyone got "inside info?" I watched the ESPN report tonight, but I really don't feel like flipping through all these pages

so could someone tell me if SoulBro or Rev posted with something of worth and what page that is on?

we don't need inside info.

Nothing is going to happen until monday.

We're number 1 on Paul's list of teams to go to.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNKentucky:

we don't need inside info.

Nothing is going to happen until monday.

We're number 1 on Paul's list of teams to go to.

alright cool..thanks

So If we get Paul whats our lineup?

Paul/Duhon

JJ/?

Shard/Peaches

Q-Rich/Anderson

Dwight/Oakafor/Ortan

Just Guessing?

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

So If we get Paul whats our lineup?

Paul/Duhan

JJ/?

Shard/Peaches

Q-Rich/Anderson

Dwight/Oakafor/Ortan

Just Guessing?

Q-Rich at the 4? Wow Chase.

Paul/DUHON

JJ/Q-Rich

Lewis/Posey

Okafor/Anderson

Dwight/Orton

Also, stop replacing every "o" with "a".

And this is assuming we take back both Okafor and Posey, and the pieces we trade are Pietrus/Nelson/Carter/Gortat/Bass.