quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

HOLY **** IT'S BACK

Please merge the two Paul threads.

Please, god no. It would be terrible.

Why would you argue with yourself, jec? MERGE THEM

I cannot see the Magic getting Chris Paul without a third team in the trade. Why would New Orleans want Jameer Nelson? I think the best deal would have Jameer, Carter, Bass/Gortat involved in but Jameer wouldn't be going to the Hornets. Ot just doesn't make sense to me why they would trade Paul and get Nelson in return when they have Collison already there to step in for Paul.

As for the people claiming Lewis could be traded, I don't see that happening either. As much as I do not like Lewis, because of how unmotivated he is to get to the basket, I don't wont him traded if Paul is brought in. Chris Paul would make not only Dwight Howard better but would vastly improve Rashard Lewis's game. Their would be so much attention on trying to stop CP3/D12 that Lewis and company would be left open on the perimeter.

quote:

quote:

quote:

HOLY **** IT'S BACK

MOVED REPLY BY LIVE OR DIE MAGIC 5:45PM

CP3 is a stud

MOVED REPLY BY LIVE OR DIE MAGIC 5:46

Can't wait til July 4th!

MOVED REPLY BY LIVE OR DIE MAGIC 5:47

omg page 70 jesus guys

MOVED REPLY BY LIVE OR DIE MAGIC 5:55

Spider-Man 3 sucks

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

HOLY **** IT'S BACK

MOVED REPLY BY LIVE OR DIE MAGIC 5:45PM

CP3 is a stud

MOVED REPLY BY LIVE OR DIE MAGIC 5:46

Can't wait til July 4th!

MOVED REPLY BY LIVE OR DIE MAGIC 5:47

omg page 70 jesus guys

MOVED REPLY BY LIVE OR DIE MAGIC 5:55

Spider-Man 3 sucks

all of these would be before new thread stuff. but yeah its best to keep these two seperate. Just post any outstanding new info in both. This is what happens when we try and make everybody happy.

quote:
Originally posted by Blu03:

I cannot see the Magic getting Chris Paul without a third team in the trade. Why would New Orleans want Jameer Nelson? I think the best deal would have Jameer, Carter, Bass/Gortat involved in but Jameer wouldn't be going to the Hornets. Ot just doesn't make sense to me why they would trade Paul and get Nelson in return when they have Collison already there to step in for Paul.

As for the people claiming Lewis could be traded, I don't see that happening either. As much as I do not like Lewis, because of how unmotivated he is to get to the basket, I don't wont him traded if Paul is brought in. Chris Paul would make not only Dwight Howard better but would vastly improve Rashard Lewis's game. Their would be so much attention on trying to stop CP3/D12 that Lewis and company would be left open on the perimeter.

the shard thing is mine, i know that the hornets don't even want to touch that contract.

your jameer point is valid, but in turn what would we do with a guy that's been our starter for years and then we tell him to take a backseat, who knows if he would ever give us 100% again. that and new orleans would probably want him if they find out that collison's rookie year was a fluke, which it probably wasn't, or if collison gets injured/can't handle some bigger pressure situations..

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:
Originally posted by Blu03:

the shard thing is mine, i know that the hornets don't even want to touch that contract.

your jameer point is valid, but in turn what would we do with a guy that's been our starter for years and then we tell him to take a backseat, who knows if he would ever give us 100% again. that and new orleans would probably want him if they find out that collison's rookie year was a fluke, which it probably wasn't, or if collison gets injured/can't handle some bigger pressure situations..

jameer is going to be included in the trade. whether new orleans wants to flip him for another player or draft picks is up to them.

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

Post of his actual text.

You could've just taken the picture from your iphone by clicking the button at the top right and the button underneath the screen at the same time. But that works too.

quote:
Originally posted by StayBrutal:

CP3 should come and see how bad the fans want him in orlando.It will probably change his mind about going to NY.

New York want him as bad as we do

Otis is going to have this on his mind all weekend. Unless he is a friggin moron of epic proportions, this thing is going to be stewing until Monday.

He's got some TOUGH decisions coming up if Paul gets his trade request. I know I wouldn't want to be in his position.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Otis is going to have this on his mind all weekend. Unless he is a friggin moron of epic proportions, this thing is going to be stewing until Monday.

He's got some TOUGH decisions coming up if Paul gets his trade request. I know I wouldn't want to be in his position.

Like what?