Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

smile_gortatmad.png

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

This is not from Magical, but another source who has a more spotty track record, but I've been told the counter offer is Chris Paul/Okafor for Jameer/Vince, then TPE for Posey.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT

counter off is good; means they want to play. We can dump Okafur on someone else needing a big man.

quote:
Zdub in Orlando, FL:

Can you please invent a time machine so that I can wake up in October and bypass all this off-season anxiety? CP3 for Nelson? Do you see Carter being in a potential deal? Would this effect any plans of moving Lewis to the 3?

Steve Kyler:

I'll send it over after I go find this week's Powerball numbers...

Chris Paul is not being traded this year... its just not gonna happen.

Its Otis Smith's dream scenario... but its not gonna happen.

No one wants to move Rashard and the HUGE mismatch he creates at the four... what they need is for him to play better... and some of that might mean benching Vince... thats the move.

Rashard really struggles when Vince is on the floor, he needs a 2 guard that can hit him with a pass like Hedo did so frequently in 2009... He just isn;t getting the ball where he can do anything with it, and opposing defenses don;t respect Vince on the bounce like they did Hedo... if you watch enough Magic games, you know Vince isn;t looking to pass first, and teams play him that way... Hedo was respected more as a passing threat.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

This is not from Magical, but another source who has a more spotty track record, but I've been told the counter offer is Chris Paul/Okafor for Jameer/Vince, then TPE for Posey.

Or just things you've gathered from threads and the Internets.

THE JIG IS UP TY. I LOVE YOU BUT YOU'VE BEEN HAD.

What exactly are you contributing at this point?

I think you've been at it a bit too long today. Maybe sit this one out, take a breather.

quote:

yes. you do this.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I think you've been at it a bit too long today. Maybe sit this one out, take a breather.

I contribute absolutely nothing. That's because I'm just a normal guy. Like everybody else on this forum. Not one of us is named Otis Smith, and not one of us knows what's going to happen.

Like I said, it's over. We've been interested in everybody. It was fun for awhile. Now it's just old, regurgitated, toss it to the wall and see if it sticks crap.

smile_svgsad.png

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I contribute absolutely nothing. That's because I'm just a normal guy. Like everybody else on this forum. Not one of us is named Otis Smith, and not one of us knows what's going to happen.

Like I said, it's over. We've been interested in everybody. It was fun for awhile. Now it's just old, regurgitated, toss it to the wall and see if it sticks crap.

smile_svgsad.png

Seriously, take a walk or something. Assuming, of course, you are a real person.

quote:

smile_svgsad.png

One of us might be named Otis Smith, but not the same guy.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

smile_svgsad.png

Seriously, take a walk or something. Assuming, of course, you are a real person.

Come on Rev, give him a break...he's just a normal guy.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

smile_svgsad.png

LOL. I'm not trying to cyber fight you Rev. Quit getting defensive. It's just getting hard to believe any of the info you're getting is real. I don't blame you. You're just relaying it.

Incidentally, there have been numerous people saying the Magic have been after Chris Paul since the trade deadline. This is hardly a random rumor.