Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

IF ANY PEOPLE ON THE BOARD GIVES UP NOW U ARE NOT A ORLANDO MAGIC FAN....UR JUST FICKLE MUGS!!

I'M BACKING MY TEAM ALL THE WAY...

THIS JST MAKES IT INTERESTING AN MORE FUN!!

ANY1 WANNA GO SUCK OFF THE HEAT NOW FEEL FREE...GO ON **** OFF!!

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

LeBron is going to the Bulls. He has to be. Why else did he change to no.6? I mean really. Obviously he wouldn't be able to wear 23 in Chicago.

It's over gentlemen. This is happening.

Wrong!

quote:
Originally posted by nickels:

Why is everyone giving up ? What have the heat proven ? Yea they look amazing on paper but to bad the game isnt won on paper.

those 3 players are scary enough.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

I was.........WRONG?!

So was I! I thought rebiulding NYK's while courting madison ave would be to much $$ to pass for his ego!

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:
CNBC is reporting that contrary to earlier reports, LeBron James is not expected to make his announcement within the first 15 minutes of Thursday's 'The Decision' show.

Not too shocking, and actually makes more sense if he waits until the end of the show. In other LeBron news, Ric Bucher said on Twitter that of the seven insiders he spoke with today (GMs, agents, team officials), four said he's going to Cleveland and the other three said New York. Despite the fact ESPN has been reporting he's likely to go to Miami, not one of Bucher's sources mentioned the Heat.

Source: CNBC.com

I honestly don't know how anyone that works for ESPN can say that they report news and keep a straight face. They are responsible for publishing/televising more gossip, rumors, and straight up bull**** than any other media outlet in this country. I feel like I'm watching a sports themed soap opera.

Guess ESPN was right

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by nickels:

Why is everyone giving up ? What have the heat proven ? Yea they look amazing on paper but to bad the game isnt won on paper.

those 3 players are scary enough.

But why give up already ?