Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

M4GIC and various other idiots:

What exactly is in it for me to make something up? Because let me tell you how great it is that if I post ANYTHING I am bombarded with posts and PM's requesting info. I can no longer engage in actual basketball discussion - not that it is on here anyway. Not only that, but what kind of masochist do I have to be to keep coming back here when obviously I'm being ridiculed if this were all made up?

Man, I was hoping you would make a post like this and stand for yourself. Nice job, and I agree.

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

quote:

What exactly is in it for me to make something up? Because let me tell you how great it is that if I post ANYTHING I am bombarded with posts and PM's requesting info. I can no longer engage in actual basketball discussion - not that it is on here anyway. Not only that, but what kind of masochist do I have to be to keep coming back here when obviously I'm being ridiculed if this were all made up?

Maybe you just want the attention? The point is there are the haves...and have nots. Hobo is a have. He hit the nail on the head about Bass and Barnes last year. While you, Magical, and Soul Bro are have nots...and have not got one thing right ever. So until you can get one piece of info to come true...you will always be the little boys who called wolf.

lol, moldy was wrong about alot of crap, didnt Moldy say we were getting CJ Watson? Wheres CJ? Is he hiding out in RDV?

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

quote:

quote:

Maybe you just want the attention? The point is there are the haves...and have nots. Hobo is a have. He hit the nail on the head about Bass and Barnes last year. While you, Magical, and Soul Bro are have nots...and have not got one thing right ever. So until you can get one piece of info to come true...you will always be the little boys who called wolf.

lol, moldy was wrong about alot of crap, didnt Moldy say we were getting CJ Watson? Wheres CJ? Is he hiding out in RDV?

He also went to the heat board and said they were getting Odom.

quote:
Originally posted by Natesroom:

quote:

quote:

Dude you been here a year... Chill pill and stop drinkin haterade

Thats because I would always post on The Ozone on the Delphia boards. I have been a lurker reading posts on this board here for years. So just because I only registered here a year ago, does not mean I dont know what im talking about.

You are right on one thing..I love the hateraid.

I used to just follow the forums without posting, and I'd follow Rev's info. Thank you Rev. Sorry some people are complete idiots, please don't let them get you to stop posting. There's always going to be haters. Just ignore it.

thanks for the update rev. rumors is what keeps this board going.

out of

iggy

cp3

al jefferson

would be awesome just to land one of the 3. i really like iggy and jefferson! add some much needed attitude to our team now that matt might be going ring hunting!

quote:
EthanJSkolnick

Heat pulled its Welcome LeBron ad from the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. Confirmed.

Least we don't have to deal with LeBron.