Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

capt.c64a801df527443c9016c8fc4ae80666-c64a801df527443c9016c8fc4ae80666-0.jpg

Gotta say I love the backdrop they use now. I'm loving our new logo.

Am I the only one who doesn't notice any difference in the new logo from last years logo?

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

It's always incredibly easy to ask if someone else is spending enough when you're not the one paying the bill.

and then trash the organization for increased parking and slightly elevated ticket prices in the same breath.

It's not that I don't like the moves the Magic have made - we've got a good team, a team that won't implode with egos like Miami probably will. It's more that, being over the luxury tax, I feel like we should be scarier.

I love this team, but we're not scary. I guess, just once? I'd like to have the Magic be the team that all the big-name free agents flock to instead of away from.

quote:
Originally posted by thejuice:

quote:

Am I the only one who doesn't notice any difference in the new logo from last years logo?

NEW FAN SPOTTED! DING DING DING!

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

It's always incredibly easy to ask if someone else is spending enough when you're not the one paying the bill.

Where do you think all that money comes from? I'm an accountant and I'm willing to bet that the Magic organization is well in the black every year.

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

It's not that I don't like the moves the Magic have made - we've got a good team, a team that won't implode with egos like Miami probably will. It's more that, being over the luxury tax, I feel like we should be scarier.

I love this team, but we're not scary. I guess, just once? I'd like to have the Magic be the team that all the big-name free agents flock to instead of away from.

if cp3 happens we are scary

quote:

He got small hands bro.

quote:
Originally posted by gatorbait1689:

quote:

It ain't happening smile_svgsad.png

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:
Originally posted by gatorbait1689:

quote:

It ain't happening smile_svgsad.png

ya... that isn't happening... for real guys.

I can understand frustration. All these big names moving and the Magic are holding a presser to introduce Chris Duhon. Some are going overboard. But it's hard to be excited over what Otis has done and what rumors point to him doing.