Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

It looks like summer league is going to be pretty boring this summer. Hopefully we get a steal at 59 and a couple of guys that go undrafted.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

I can't believe I missed the SVG interview because I came back in here right after the Orton pick to get back in this thread..

Can someone at least somewhat accurately describe what SVG said?

He said Chris Paul. Well, at least that's all I heard him say because I spazzed immediately.

quote:

I can't believe I missed the SVG interview because I came back in here right after the Orton pick to get back in this thread..

Honestly. A lot of what the guys are getting are so speculative it's BS...BUT...SVG did have the one when talking about orton like "I dont care who we drafted, I didnt pick this guy, He's not even playing, just watch"....but even that is speculative. But he had not commitment in his voice when talking about Orton. Though I dont know why it still wouldnt have hit any rumor yet...

I saw the SVG interview, I thought that it was also interesting that JVG told SVG to stop texting him so much that he had a job to do. Was also shocked about the C Paul comment.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

He said Chris Paul. Well, at least that's all I heard him say because I spazzed immediately.

He said, he said the same thing he brother said when Cole Alhrich compare Sherron Collins with Chris Paul.