quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDOLPHIN:

im not going through 145 pages whats the latest been away from my comp all day some one fill me in

I got a text message my buddy said the deal sounds done, I have no idea who his source was(though I think he was speculating, off rumor and don't think much of it). I come on here and other people are saying the same thing, dont know who their sources were. So maybe the same word from 2 completely foreign sources means the Orlando Magic have pulled off a League changing deal and have acquired Chris Paul. Nothing official yet though.

Is your buddy someone with connections to the magic?

his friend probably read it on the internet

Nope, he definitely read it somewhere, he hasnt told me where though.

PLEASE don't think I'm trying to add fuel to the fire, I was just saying my friend told me he heard about it being a done deal, and I was just stating the coincidence of Nyce stating the same on here, at least THE speculation was the deal was done.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

im not going through 145 pages whats the latest been away from my comp all day some one fill me in

I got a text message my buddy said the deal sounds done, I have no idea who his source was(though I think he was speculating, off rumor and don't think much of it). I come on here and other people are saying the same thing, dont know who their sources were. So maybe the same word from 2 completely foreign sources means the Orlando Magic have pulled off a League changing deal and have acquired Chris Paul. Nothing official yet though.

PLEASE don't think I'm trying to add fuel to the fire, I was just saying my friend told me he heard about it being a done deal, and I was just stating the coincidence of Nyce stating the same on here, at least THE speculation was the deal was done.

okay he read it.

so that means he must've found out via internet, probably from this message board

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

I LEAVE FOR ONE SECOND AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS

**** da chatroom amirite

Word. We should go start a new riot.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

okay he read it.

so that means he must've found out via internet, probably from this message board

Nope, he DEFINITELY is not on this board, or any board.

Basically, I should have just said people are saying the deal is done and kinks are being worked out. Me stating my buddy sent me a text as the opener got way too many sparks, sorry people. Don't wanna mislead all you fine folks.

quote:
Originally posted by Dhoward541524:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Nvm. Dhoward541524 took the last spot. lol

LOL fml

haha my bad man! If it makes you feel better, you're not missing much

It's cool I have a headache from all of this anyway.

smile_panicworker.gif