Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Fins:

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

Anyone who has not attended an LSU game has no clue about Louisiana. Screw Mardi Gras, BR in the fall is the place to go.

How do you think you will do against UNC? That is going to be a beast of a game.

This man is correct.

What games have you come to?

BTW...I'll be in Atlanta for the UNC game. I think if we can get the run game going and Jefferson doesn't turn the ball over, we'll win. UNC's offense is very pedestrian. We'll put pressure on them.

Yes, UNC's offense is pretty bad. FSU's offense destroyed their D which surprised me, so maybe some film of that game will be dissected.

I have been to UF/LSU and LSU/UF multiple times. There are LSU alumns in my family.

Is there any truth to any of these Melo, CP3, and Iguadola? Or are they all based on speculations?

I swear if Otis doesn't get at least two of these players, we have absolutely no way in hell to match against the Heat.

quote:
Originally posted by Guitar:

Is there any truth to any of these Melo, CP3, and Iguadola? Or are they all based on speculations?

I swear if Ottis doesn't get at least two of these players, we have absolutely no way in hell to match against the Heat.

keep reading the bleach report...

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

No CP3? WHAT IS OTIZ DOING?!?!?!?

This:

Upstairs and across the way, Otis Smith and Stan Van Gundy are watching the Jazz/76ers game through window in Van Gundy's office. BQRMagic

quote:
Originally posted by Magicman28:

LOL@ yall finding spots to get plastered at.

Its really hurting yall that bad huh?

??? i drink hard for everything hoss. even your mom. (c ; hugs.