quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

The Magic need to one up them by nabbing Melo in a trade.

I don't think he's agreed to his extension yet, so why not go hard for him, Otis?

I'm starting to think that maybe, trade wise, Otis isn't aggressive and persistent enough with other teams. Maybe, it has to fall in his lap.

or maybe otis is aggressive and persistent but other teams aren't willing to deal?

Or maybe Otis isn't doing anything. He likes this team. Wait... Chris Duhon.

Or maybe I should have french toast tomorrow (errr today) for breakfast with a glass of orange juice with no pulp?

pulp is crucial. Gotta have it.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

I'll leave the night (morning) with a final tought.

LeBron will not go to Miami. I'm so confident in my prediction, that if he does, I'll go see The Last Airbender.

If LBJ goes to Miami, you will have to see the Last Airbender with Jareth and you will have to share popcorn and coke... and hold hands.

quote:

quote:

LeBron will not go to Miami. I'm so confident in my prediction, that if he does, I'll go see The Last Airbender.

If LBJ goes to Miami, you will have to see the Last Airbender with Jareth and you will have to share popcorn and coke... and hold hands while skipping rope.

Fixed.

Otis please get this donnnne! As if Wade and Bosh together isn't scary enough. Lets add the MVP to that and Dwight would foul out during the offseason.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:

quote:

If LBJ goes to Miami, you will have to see the Last Airbender with Jareth and you will have to share popcorn and coke... and hold hands while skipping rope.

Fixed.

Otis please get this donnnne! As if Wade and Bosh together isn't scary enough. Lets add the MVP to that and Dwight would foul out during the offseason.

approaching 17 hours until the tpe expires.

will Chris Paul alone, put us in a position to still contend with that team? IF the rumors are true and we get CP, I still think we need a scorer.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

will Chris Paul alone, put us in a position to still contend with that team? IF the rumors are true and we get CP, I still think we need a scorer.

Yea IF we get CP3 thats a big IF though. Idk though but when it comes down to final shot in a game wade and lebron will be fighting for a ball they are both ball hogs i dont really see that working but thats just me.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

I think it is. We would have the two best players at arguably the most important positions. Not to mention the Heat will have scrubs at those same two positions.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

Oh god Clown Legler is defending ESPN doing this lebron thing tonight, citing we're all "jealous"

who da **** is LEGLER????