Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

East is going to be an odd collection of "Superteams" and crap. Not sure we're keeping up in the arms race. We just have to hope that our stability counts for something ala the Pistons of a few years ago.

If the Boozer rumor is true Otis better have something lined up for us. I don't buy for a second that he believes our team, as is, is good enough to win a championship. You can't go through another season hoping Vince decides to show up in the playoffs next year...that's an enormous gamble, a foolish one actually.

At the end of the day you can't force another team to accept your trade offer, but if there is anyway we can grab Paul then Otis needs to get it done. If we have to take back Okafor we need to do it.

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

Not up on ESPN yet, but not surprised.

This is the latest on Boozer:

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-...ews/story?id=5359501

A Bulls signing makes a LOT more sense, however. Especially with them missing out on Bosh and D'Wade.

So now it's up to LeBron - Chicago or Cleveland?

Beyond that, slim pickings for us.

I honestly think Lebron would be a fool by not signing with the Bulls. That team has got some serious talent.

quote:
Originally posted by gobucsmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

Not up on ESPN yet, but not surprised.

This is the latest on Boozer:

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-...ews/story?id=5359501

A Bulls signing makes a LOT more sense, however. Especially with them missing out on Bosh and D'Wade.

So now it's up to LeBron - Chicago or Cleveland?

Beyond that, slim pickings for us.

I honestly think Lebron would be a fool by not signing with the Bulls. That team has got some serious talent.

I agree, FAR better situation than Miami IMO.

See now if your Lebron the Bulls will be a hard team to pass up.

They have more then two players on their roster, they have a rising stud in Rose, a capable four in Boozer, a solid center in Noah, a quality sixth man in Deng, and you add Bron to that team, they will be hard to beat. They you snatch maybe JJ Reddick from the Magic. Dang thats is a nasty team.