Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Yo dudes I just had that new turkey bacon guacamole sandwich at subway man threw some spinach tomatoes and jalapenos on that sucka and man was it delicious seriously go get one now.

This thread is so pointless...

Chad Ochocinco has broken the story on twitter after asking Lebron via twitter where he will play:

OGOchoCinco

#OCNNBREAKINGNEWS *Empire State of Mind* *wink* *wink*only the smart folk will put this together and figure out what i am talking about #6

Hah

quote:

quote:
chadfordinsider

Bulls, Nets & Cavs all intensify negotiations with Carlos Boozer in an effort to woo LeBron http://es.pn/bUbFAm

2 minutes ago via web

smile_svgsad.png

because if one guy is going to woo lebron, its boozer

smile_shardhappy.png

quote:
Originally posted by Swiftraven:

Chad Ochocinco has broken the story on twitter after asking Lebron via twitter where he will play:

OGOchoCinco

#OCNNBREAKINGNEWS *Empire State of Mind* *wink* *wink*only the smart folk will put this together and figure out what i am talking about #6

Hah

Did he really say this? lol

quote:
Originally posted by gobucsmagic:

quote:

Yo dudes I just had that new turkey bacon guacamole sandwich at subway man threw some spinach tomatoes and jalapenos on that sucka and man was it delicious seriously go get one now.

This thread is so pointless...

life itself is pointless.

quote:

quote:
chadfordinsider

Bulls, Nets & Cavs all intensify negotiations with Carlos Boozer in an effort to woo LeBron http://es.pn/bUbFAm

2 minutes ago via web

smile_svgsad.png

AK..I know, I know...is saying that Chicago is targeting Boozer and Redick. If Chicago and Boston get in a bidding war for Redick he will be priced out of our range I believe.

quote:
Originally posted by Mister 4th Quarter:

quote:

OGOchoCinco

Hah

Did he really say this? lol

Yup, check his twitter account.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

i wouldn't even go to ocho cinco for football news. nevermind basketball news.

he's such an attention *****. this is probably some plot to get more twitter followers.

Maybe, but he has let crap slip previously on twitter. I am not saying he is right or that Lebron told him anything, just thought it was interesting/funny.

lol so Ocho Cinco wants us to believe that Lebron schedules a one hour press conference to only break the news to him? Yea, thats believable, Lebron will hold this to his chest, the more mystery the more attention he will get.

The real scoop will be where this mystery conference will take place. I am betting his moms front yard, with her on his arm, and his whole team of advisors in the front row, kind of a Tiger Woods fake press sort of thing.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

i wouldn't even go to ocho cinco for football news. nevermind basketball news.

he's such an attention *****. this is probably some plot to get more twitter followers.

Maybe, but he has let crap slip previously on twitter. I am not saying he is right or that Lebron told him anything, just thought it was interesting/funny.

Maybe by "empire state of mind" it is an indication whereby he is joining Wade and Bosh to form an empire?? It is a trick

to throw you off thinking New York - Empire State Building?? Hmmm?