Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

He won't even announce the team himself. He's gonna have Morgan Freeman narrate his decision, that is, after he narrates his tumultuous childhood.

Tiger Woods, Tim Tebow and Brett Favre will recite poems that depict how LeBron inspired them to be great athletes. They're gonna have Europe sing "The Final Countdown" prior to the announcement. 2Pac and Elvis will come out of nowhere just to get people ready, emotionally.

It'll be great.

I heard Jesus will be there.

Yeah, I heard he was making one final pitch for Nazareth.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

quote:

He won't even announce the team himself. He's gonna have Morgan Freeman narrate his decision, that is, after he narrates his tumultuous childhood.

Tiger Woods, Tim Tebow and Brett Favre will recite poems that depict how LeBron inspired them to be great athletes. They're gonna have Europe sing "The Final Countdown" prior to the announcement. 2Pac and Elvis will come out of nowhere just to get people ready, emotionally.

It'll be great.

I heard Jesus will be there.

Yeah, I heard he was making one final pitch for Nazareth.

Shutup bro. smile_svgsad.png

So if LeEspn is having his special on Thursday with his "big announcement". Is this all a part of GOATIS'S plan to announce the CP3 trade is final on Friday to steal the free agency spotlight? Interesting. HA - HA

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

We didn't get Paul because of your negativity. BELIEVE has a lot to do with it, and you had none.

I would ban you if I could.

quote:

quote:

We didn't get Paul because of your negativity. BELIEVE has a lot to do with it, and you had none.

smile_shardhappy.png

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

quote:
Originally posted by Magician09:

I think it is time we had some "insider" updates. Today is a very slow news day.

Soul Bro, TheRevTy, Catman... Where are you?

laughing at people that believed their bs

waaaaahhhhhhh

waaaaaaaahhhhhh u guys trolled the whole board, congrats

it's funny how all the so called "insiders" did not say one word about Duhon. your sources dont know squat

quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:

quote:

quote:

smile_shardhappy.png

Smile like that one more time and I swear I'm gonna write to the Magic and have them ban you for joining in on this trolls quest to destroy my heart and soul I will not let you join him if you do I will be destroyed because we were like best friends and now...ugh gosh I don't even know man just let's hang out tomorrow and talk about it ok maybe the juice bar where we first met or something alright kewl well ttyl.

quote:
Originally posted by nickels:

quote:
WojYahooNBA

Y! Source: LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh plan conference call on Wednesday to try and finalize plans. http://tinyurl.com/338t9lj

No way does Lebron play on the same team as Wade...could you imagine what would happen if Wade won MVP over LBJ? Oh, wait...

quote:

quote:

Um, actually, I already heard from my insider this deal is pretty much done:

A 3-team blockbuster trade will take place where the Orlando Magic trade Vince Carter and Jameer Nelson for Paul/Okafor. Use the TPE to take Posey (they have to). Then, we flip Okafor and send him to the 76ers, the Hornets flip Wince and send him to the 76ers, we send Gortat to the Hornets, the 76ers send us Andre Iguodala and Elton Brand and we send the 76ers Mickael Pietrus.

exploding_head.gif