Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Dude, you posted an article written before the draft...

Yo did you hear? Paul was named rookie of the year

quote:
Paul was a runaway choice for the NBA's Rookie of the Year award Wednesday, receiving all but one of the 125 first-place votes from a panel of media members from across the United States and Canada. Utah guard Deron Williams -- who was taken with the No. 3 pick in last year's draft, one spot ahead of Paul -- received the only other first-place vote.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2439979

You know what.. if Otis can't manage to land Paul or Boozer, if we still got C.J. Watson after two years of trying and retain at least one of JJ and/or Barnes, I'd be pretty happy with this offseason.

What if we won't get any of Boozer, CP3 and CJ Watson?

Instead Dwight got all boozed up, Otis bought himself an MP3 player and DJ Bobo was a nightly entertainment in the Amway Center?

Arh **** you all, I get up in the morning and because of the time difference there's an extra 40 pages to read.

It was posted on a local thread and I couldn't remember reading it here, guess I should read the date at least next time.....

First post, Thanks Rev and Soul Bro for the updates. This thread is nuts. Jareth your a trip but funny. I look foward to talking about the Magic with y'all. I've been a Magic fan since the beginning as I've lived in or near O-town my for 34+ years, it will always be home.

IMHO I think Queen James and A'mare end up in NY, Bosh and Wade Chitcago, and Boozer here. CP3 would be icing on the cake but I think we'll be fine with Meer as long as Vince is moved for a defensive minded 2 that can shoot the 3.

It's amazing how excited people get when some so called "insiders" mention anything. Anyone claiming to know what is going on is either crazy, lying, or both...Just my 2 cents

quote:
The Raptors are still waiting for Chris Bosh to make a decision, but they haven't completely stopped all other operations.

Toronto is "close" to reaching an agreement in principle with a free agent for some, if not all, of the team's mid-level salary cap exception.

No names have became immediately apparent, according to league sources.

The NBA's mid-level exception is worth more than $5 million, but teams can offer less to players.

Doug Smith of the Toronto Star lists Matt Barnes, Ronnie Brewer, Shannon Brown and J.J. Redick as potential targets.

Via Toronto Star

quote:
Originally posted by Rock:

It's amazing how excited people get when some so called "insiders" mention anything. Anyone claiming to know what is going on is either crazy, lying, or both...Just my 2 cents

It's the off season...What do you expect?

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:
Originally posted by Rock:

It's the off season...What do you expect?

I totally get that, I really do..but believing someone because they claim to have inside info is just plain gullible.