Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

IT'S MAI BIRTHDAY, OTIS NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING FOR ME.

lol knowin otis he is working on a trade right now that will send you to Minnesota but on the bright side we land paul icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

quote:
Originally posted by otownmagic333:

yea ellis is nice but not for this team

Otiz loves his GS guys.... GS wants to build around Curry. GS would be willing to part with Ellis if the right deal comes along. Dont be surprised if its talked about in a few days.

5-10 Jameer and 6-2 180lb Ellis now that would be the most amazing defensive backcourt of the decade...and really who needs passing anyway assists are overated

If you're Dwayne Wade, why would you wait for LeBron James to make a decision?

Think about it. Who's the one-time-Champion here, and who isn't?

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

IT'S MAI BIRTHDAY, OTIS NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING FOR ME.

Mine was yesterday and he did jack **** for me.

**** Pat Riley and the Heat. That's what they get for gutting their roster.

And rumor has it, he's the one that spread the word about NY not being prepared and unorganized.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

quote:
I've been told the meeting between the Bulls and Boozer went well and that the Bulls have Carlos Boozer locked up if they want him. Whether they move forward will be based on the results of their meetings with Bosh and Lee tonight and whether they want to enter their meeting with LeBron with Boozer or Lee locked up for sure to enter with a shot at Bosh still.

It's also possible [my own theorizing] that they could go into the meeting with Boozer virtually locked up and present their team to LeBron based on different contingencies.

I throw this out there with the typical "grain of salt" caveat. When news filters down to a small time reporter like me you should always be suspicious, so let's not go nuts with the "Doug said this and Doug wouldn't lie".

No, I wouldn't lie, but we've all played "telephone" and I'm not talking to Boozer or Gar Forman here, so you never know how this stuff can alter as it gets filtered by the time it reaches me.

http://www.chicagonow.com/blog...f-they-want-him.html

Boozer recruiting Lebron? lulz. Cleveland will love that.

quote:
Originally posted by otis_smith:

Someone answer this...why would NO want Jameer when they have collison who makes like 1.5 million? If this trade went down, a third team would need to be involved to send Meer to and they would send the young talent to NO. When we traded T-mac we got 3 starters who didnt duplicate any of our positions.

Gasol? Jerry West (ex laker) hooking up his former team. Same with KG...

Jameer wouldn't be in the trade.

Okafur 10.5M

Paul 13.5M

for

Vince 16M

Gortat 6M

plus

Posey 6M for our trade exception

...they don't need a starting PG (Collison) they need legit 7' center to start plus they get a needed SG/SF who is still pretty darn good and they're only committed to him for the 1 yr rental so they also get cap relief. In addition we take their Posey contract for nothing to clear even more cap room

quote:
Originally posted by ezzzp:

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

quote:
Originally posted by otownmagic333:

yea ellis is nice but not for this team

Otiz loves his GS guys.... GS wants to build around Curry. GS would be willing to part with Ellis if the right deal comes along. Dont be surprised if its talked about in a few days.

5-10 Jameer and 6-2 180lb Ellis now that would be the most amazing defensive backcourt of the decade...and really who needs passing anyway assists are overated

Ellis was second in the league with 2.23 steals per game. Plus the fact that Dwight makes any player that is around him a better defensive player.. I think we will be alright. Besides..Ellis is light years ahead of VC on D.