Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

-42 wins......

3007lfa.jpg

Sweet...with 6 centers, we can put 5 on the court at one time. I like it. GET IT DONE OTIS!

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by Magician09:

quote:
Originally posted by bonanz:

quote:
Originally posted by Magician09:

CP3 is back in the USA...

quote:
Oneandonlycp3 WHEELS DOWN!!! Back in the #USA United States...Back like I never left...

2 minutes ago via UberTwitter

He'll get straight into discussions with NOH management so this trade can be finalised icon_wink.gif

lol, thats what i thought immediately...duh, of course he wouldn't want to lock this deal down over skype...it's best to break up in person

Ha ha, I'm looking for any glimmer of hope that I can find.

I'm in a constant battle with my head and my heart... My head says "the trade is dead" but my heart says "don't give up".

My spleen was all like "what's a trade?".

My stomach just growled cause it was dinner time

quote:
Barnes said he also has heard that the Magic perhaps are looking to swing a deal for a prime free agent. Shooting guard Vince Carter, reserve center Marcin Gortat and back-up small forward Mickael Pietrus have been among the names mentioned in trade scuttlebutt.

"I hope we can get all our pieces back, but you never know," Barnes said.

Barnes told the Sentinel he also would be open to coming off the bench if the Magic make a trade for a power forward, a move that might shift Rashard Lewis back to his natural position at small forward.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Barnes said he also has heard that the Magic perhaps are looking to swing a deal for a prime free agent. Shooting guard Vince Carter, reserve center Marcin Gortat and back-up small forward Mickael Pietrus have been among the names mentioned in trade scuttlebutt.

Barnes told the Sentinel he also would be open to coming off the bench if the Magic make a trade for a power forward, a move that might shift Rashard Lewis back to his natural position at small forward.

Link?

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:

quote:

Link?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-magic-matt-barnes-0629-20100628,0,7004216.story

quote:

quote:

why don't you ever like to post links with your quotes?

You can tell that Barnes really wants to stay here. I think his main priority is the length of contract, rather the dollar amount. Sure money is great, but for someone who's traveled from city to city, team to team, I think he just wants a good 3-4 yr contract to finally have some piece of mind.

I hope we keep him.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

quote:

quote:

why don't you ever like to post links with your quotes?

You can tell that Barnes really wants to stay here. I think his main priority is the length of contract, rather the dollar amount. Sure money is great, but for someone who's traveled from city to city, team to team, I think he just wants a good 3-4 yr contract to finally have some piece of mind.

I hope we keep him.

I think it money because he never got a money contract

I usually always do jeez nyce get off my back why are you always yelling at me I thought we were friends man I think all this free agent stuff has you on the edge me too man maybe we should get together this week for drinks and maybe who else knows what could happen maybe find some find looking females get a pizza or something anyway ill talk to you later bye buddy