Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

I'm not the insider! My friend John seems to know. I trust him because he knew before anybody else that Carter was coming here. He has been part of the Amway Arena Board. I don't need Magical's name. I just need to know if the Amway Arena Board is a legit group of people who may be in the know. I know they met about Arenas late May. Can anyone out there verify this. If yes, then at least you can count on my friend John's texts as somewhat legit. My friend doesn't check these forums.

Oh wow, you're a mess man.

This needs a special spot in the HoF.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

I'll humor him and ask around about the Amway Arena Board...

Thank you! I have another friend, Sam, who is on that board. He was there when they met about Arenas.

If you find out this thing is legit, then at least we can all breathe a little easier.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Did Rev say even LeBron?

smile_crabwalk.gif

there was an NBA insider article yesterday on how the magic were gunna call lebron on july 1st...although that's not breaking news, since everyone else will be calling him too

quote:
Originally posted by ucfknights22:

Thanks for the updates Rev. We all appreciate the time you spent keeping up with it. To be honest, I'd rather have the leaks stopped if it jeopardizes the deal.

you really think anyone in the organization is going to shift through this thread?

quote:

What we really need is a Hornets insider.

MagicFins, you seemed to be privy...

I've been nosing around a Hornets forum and all they say is "Won't happen! They won't trade Paul... right? Amirite?..."

quote:

The Washington trade was likely planted by Otis. He does want Thornton, but not for Vince.

I don't want anything to do with Al Thornton. He got a shot to show what kind of player he could be with the Wizards and did nothing. I'm an FSU fan as well, but this guy just does nothing for us.

I'm taking 30 middle schoolers to Colorado. It'll be very interesting, there are a few that have never been away from home.

Lewis, somehow the info in this mammoth has made the rounds, to the point of Ping finding out and reporting on it.