Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by patport21:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

I've heard everything from "We found a taker for Gortat to move up into the lottery!" to "The Chris Paul deal is agreed upon" to "Arenas is coming to Orlando"

So I can bank on 2 out of 3

what if all 3 happen?....

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

Who would that net us?

It's more of the fact, that trade would give us more options and less roster spots to fill.

Also, we could play George/Wright at the 2 if Otis wants Lewis at the 3. Leaving us with two holes to fill. Starting PF and back up PG. Gottat/Pietrus/Fran could get us a starting PF.

Just noticed that there are 465 people lurking or posting on the boards right now.. 350+ are visitors.. I wonder what it will be if and when news breaks on a deal..

I'm about to leave the office to head home, I'm sure the news will break in about 15 mins while I am on the road!!

PREDICTION: Massive thread will lead to a MASSIVE let down when the dust settles and we're left with a Bass-for-Ammo trade

quote:

Basically, the RDV is on lock-down and nobody knows for sure what is going on.

start threatening to dish out atomic wedgies and swirlies if you don't get solid intel!!!

quote:

Basically, the RDV is on lock-down and nobody knows for sure what is going on.

I'm right across the street, I should swing by on my way out and go to Otis' office and ask him WTH is going on... lol j/k

quote:

I've heard everything from "We found a taker for Gortat to move up into the lottery!" to "The Chris Paul deal is agreed upon" to "Arenas is coming to Orlando"

all three could very well come true.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

PREDICTION: Massive thread will lead to a MASSIVE let down when the dust settles and we're left with a Bass-for-Ammo trade

Probably. It's being way over-hyped but it's hard not to get caught up in all of the madness