Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

How'd I miss out on the restaurant talk? Living in FL my whole life has turned me into a fast-food/restaurant connoisseur since we have nothing but crap chains. On the flip side, I'm a great cook because of it.

RIP Downtown Tijuana Flats - was always my pregame meal/bucket of beer stop. Now it's wall streets cantina.

Anyways, my guess is that Pat is talking about the official announcement of the extensions. Even if he wasn't, he doesn't exactly have a stellar track record about divulging info early.

quote:
Originally posted by ucfknights22:

How'd I miss out on the restaurant talk? Living in FL my whole life has turned me into a fast-food/restaurant connoisseur since we have nothing but crap chains. On the flip side, I'm a great cook because of it.

RIP Downtown Tijuana Flats - was always my pregame meal/bucket of beer stop. Now it's wall streets cantina.

Anyways, my guess is that Pat is talking about the official announcement of the extensions. Even if he wasn't, he doesn't exactly have a stellar track record about divulging info early.

... the t flats is a walk down central now in the thorton park district, if you get a chance check out wildside for their wings as well,...

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

The best italian food I've ever had is Stefano's off of red bug

You've never been to NYC then, period.

Or italy for that matter.

Place is run by Stefano and his son who came to the area from Italy. They make all of the ingredients in house and come out to visit with everyone when they're done cooking.

Do they slice garlic w/a razor blade so it dissolves in the sauce pan? Once you've used that system for making marinara, everything else is ketchup!

yeah i grew up around red bug, as long as people are making enough money to dine out this place will never go out of business. my friend from youngstown ohio only eats the sauce he makes due the big italian influence in that area(everything else is ketchup), stefanos is one of the few places he will go to, he also does giovannis in lake mary off rineheart for the whole close to work convenience thing.

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

I'll assume the majority of posters here have never had In N Out. This saddens me.

That's what a hamburger's...... all about.

quote:

I'll assume the majority of posters here have never had In N Out. This saddens me.

i've been craving jack in the box forever now. I'm planning a trip to baton rouge just to get some.

where's the closest in n out?

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

That's what a hamburger's...... all about.

Rashard Happy

quote:

Ugh. No burger spot beats the Burger Trailer at Vineland road (by the Carabas)

Especially In N Out...

Best burger I've had since being down here was at Mango Sun Cafe in Ormond. Turkey Burger with provolone, avocado, mushrooms, and roasted red peppers.

Out of this world. Usually turkey meat can get dry real quick if not cooked right. This was still juicy. Delicious.

Runner up is sequoia burger at Peach Valley. Shrooms, red onion, smoked bacon, and provolone omg so good.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Best burger I've had since being down here was at Mango Sun Cafe in Ormond. Turkey Burger with provolone, avocado, mushrooms, and roasted red peppers.

Out of this world. Usually turkey meat can get dry real quick if not cooked right. This was still juicy. Delicious.

i cant get into turkey burgers. I like Turkey but i just feel like i'm eating a lie.