Sign in to follow this  
Mayhem

Magic workout 6 prospects

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

a dude like Butler won't be drafted in this draft...he's an invite player at best at this stage, unless a team has taken a strong look at him and decides to gamble that is.

He was a mid first round pick before that injury, a team is going to sign him.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

a dude like Butler won't be drafted in this draft...he's an invite player at best at this stage, unless a team has taken a strong look at him and decides to gamble that is.

He was a mid first round pick before that injury, a team is going to sign him.

I didn't say anything about signing, I said draft...also, injuries care not where you were placed on a mock draft, they are nondiscriminatory and these scouts and trainers know, if it's bad enough, there is a lot of risk there.

I think we'll choose Dominique if he is still on the board. It seems rather fishy Jameer likes him, and we need PG depth and a scoring punch off the bench. Plus, Otis is a master with his poker face.

Why wouldn't we want Dominique? Makes too much sense b-ball wise and 'Nique has been acting odd when I've asked him about Orlando. Meanwhile, he's told me he wants to play in FL. Hmmm...

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

I think we'll choose Dominique if he is still on the board. It seems rather fishy Jameer likes him, and we need PG depth and a scoring punch off the bench. Plus, Otis is a master with his poker face.

You would think we would at least work-out Dominique though.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

If we get Dominique, that shifts our entire offseason. I can't picture us going after Watson at that point.

Agreed.

quote:

Why wouldn't we want Dominique? Makes too much sense b-ball wise and 'Nique has been acting odd when I've asked him about Orlando. Meanwhile, he's told me he wants to play in FL. Hmmm...

Yeah. Miami.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

Yeah. Miami.

Yes, he's directly told me Pat likes him. And if I were Dominique, I'd obviously want to play in Miami, too. Still I am not buying that Otis isn't interested.