Sign in to follow this  
Blinkz

Happy Fathers Day!

quote:
Originally posted by Blinkz:

Happy Fathers day to all you Magic Fathers!

Same to you pal. Family is everything and I am truly blessed.

My best to all of you

Somehow this thread is considered on topic, and doesn't get locked, yet if you make a trade thread they pretty much ban you and ask to post in the sticky where no one will read what you're trying to say.

Makes perfect sense.

quote:
Originally posted by mongoose:

Somehow this thread is considered on topic, and doesn't get locked, yet if you make a trade thread they pretty much ban you and ask to post in the sticky where no one will read what you're trying to say.

Makes perfect sense.

are you kidding me? One fathers day thread, or 4th of July thread when that comes up, is not going to disorganize the message board.

The intent behind locking/deleting trade/free agency threads is it would clog the message board and cause good threads to be moved off of the first page.

In the last three weeks alone i've probably deleted 40 or so trade threads. Each individual trade idea does not need its own thread to be discussed.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

Be there for your kids, or they'll end up like me.

You don't know where you'll be in 20 years from now so don't give up hope ...

I've been there done that.

JUST BELIEVE

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

Be there for your kids, or they'll end up like me.

I don't know how you manage to have a computer

poor-man-lies-garbage-street-cali-colombia-13.jpg

Happy Father's day!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

Makes perfect sense.

are you kidding me? One fathers day thread, or 4th of July thread when that comes up, is not going to disorganize the message board.

The intent behind locking/deleting trade/free agency threads is it would clog the message board and cause good threads to be moved off of the first page.

In the last three weeks alone i've probably deleted 40 or so trade threads. Each individual trade idea does not need its own thread to be discussed.

So what about the intent of staying on topic? This is a Magic message board, not a Father's Day board.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

Makes perfect sense.

So what about the intent of staying on topic? This is a Magic message board, not a Father's Day board.

codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"

height="385"

width="480"

>

value="never"

>

value="transparent"

>

name="movie"

/>

/>

/>

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"