Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Is anyone BELIEVING that we will come out O.K. after all the trades and draft

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Actually JD, I see the Magic regressing in the regular season but still making the playoffs. A season of more mediocre, flukes, and BS like we get every single season.

If the Orlando Magic miraculously receive a first tier all-star, who knows.

if the second best record in the league is mediocre, than i am missing something... We have done great the past 2 years. A top 4 team in the league is not bad. I do want a ring but I not going to talk like we have a bad team that plays mediocre.

quote:
Originally posted by Blackhennie:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Actually JD, I see the Magic regressing in the regular season but still making the playoffs. A season of more mediocre, flukes, and BS like we get every single season.

If the Orlando Magic miraculously receive a first tier all-star, who knows.

if the second best record in the league is mediocre, than i am missing something... We have done great the past 2 years. A top 4 team in the league is not bad. I do want a ring but I not going to talk like we have a bad team that plays mediocre.

When I say mediocre, I mean more showings of less effort on court. I'm not necessarily saying we're going to be terrible. I'm saying we'll win less games next season because of the failure of what now is the past season. I also find that this opinion is not logically. i'm going with my guy feeling.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

So, tell me, Jareth, how does it feel to be da man srsly lol?

Stop trying to proudly post-pad to win Magic board goal achievement.

smile_creaturedance.gif

Hoopsczar?

I couldn't care less about post count. But, that's obviously the reason for this thread; Jareth is now the undisputed king of the boards/world/believe.

Admit it. You eat and breathe believe and want to be the king. Jareth threatens your e-dominion.

BTW, everyone, what happened to the Garrity awards???

It's MAGIC they disappeared...

and been replaced by pictures which happens when things get OLD ...

How about this...

The GARRITY"s for the best pictures in all catagory's.

Time to get up on the new generation.

Just a thought...

By the way what happen to the main TOPIC.

Yes, i believe. I think that either bosh, amare or boozer will go to the heat and then magic shall finish second southeast div. behind the heat. Meanwhile all fans push the panic button but Orlando Magic will finish it all like 2005-2006's Miami Heat.

Yes! In the playoffs, if we make it, all we have to do is concentrate on one team at a time, make the correct adjustments and play with heart, energy and a sense of urgency (hey, I hear SVG say that all the time).

We can't control what other teams do, but we can adjust to them and ask people to work on their weaknesses. Sure, we can't force them to do something that is unnatural but you also got to realize that people are making adjustments as well and that does not always translate well for teams.

I've notice that some teams are making adjustments based on players, I think it would be smart if Orlando make adjustments based on styles of play, then we would be able to adjust quicker no matter who is on the court for the opponent. I've realized something else about the NBA, some players might go to a team because they are being offered a lot of money, but I think they should take a look at the organization as a whole. It seems that many of the players that are thriving on their team seem to be the players that feel wanted from the organization. I think it's very important that most players realize who they will work for and the personality of the team, that can make all the difference.