Sign in to follow this  
The Solution

CONTRACT WITH TORONTO DONE? (2nd update pg7)

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

Bleacher Report used to send me emails asking if they could run my posts on this message board on their site as articles.

They have less than zero credibility.

well, they are only as credible as the people who post whatever random thoughts come to their heads, so yea.

I imagine sometimes there are people who not actually know something, but have good information about teams' front offices.

quote:
Originally posted by onedollerbills:

what i dont understand is how can bosh help are team more then a dominate wing??? or how can he help at all i really dont think he will make a big difference.

Sorry not flame, but wow. Are you really asking this ?

Not only can bosh take some pressure off howard, but he is a scoring and offensively rebounding machine.

The 2 bigs downlow would open up the floor more for nelson to drive a lot more.

the whole 4 shooters outside on the wing simply isn't going to win us a championship.

quote:
Originally posted by Sacmo:

quote:

what i dont understand is how can bosh help are team more then a dominate wing??? or how can he help at all i really dont think he will make a big difference.

Not only can bosh take some pressure off howard, but he is a scoring and offensively rebounding machine.

the whole 4 shooters outside on the wing simply isn't going to win us a championship.

vzx0t5.jpg

How exactly will it allow nelson to drive more?

To be fair, how often do we iso drive down the lane when Dwight is down low? Clearly one of the two bigs would be running the pick and roll/pop, which has become our go to play.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Sacmo:

quote:

Are u serious?

You diagrams are wrong and miss informed. Lewis at the three would spread the floor more than Barnes does.. And Bosh has range! when he attempted threes he shot them at 0.364 and he made some cluch ones. His two point range is huge as well. Adding Bosh (which won't happen) Would make it easier for anyone to penitrate.

vzx0t5.jpg

How exactly will it allow nelson to drive more?

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

To be fair, how often do we iso drive down the lane when Dwight is down low? Clearly one of the two bigs would be running the pick and roll/pop, which has become our go to play.

same result though. i just based it on base offenses.

I'm not sure I can see this going down specfically like this, but I've always thought an Orlando/Toronto Bosh deal was plausible. If Bosh had only been upfront with Toronto last offseason, I bet Orlando could have gotten him for a Gortat, Hedo, JJ type trade.

With that said, I don't see how Orlando has a SnT deal on the table for Bosh right now considering his FA status. How could that exist w/o tampering?