Sign in to follow this  
MaGiC

Orlando Summer League???

If Gortat is traded, would you trust Orton to back up Dwight for 10-15 min a game? I know its early, but he had some pretty brain dead plays out there.

He does look like a huge Russell Westbrook though, lol.

quote:
Originally posted by Bun B:

If Gortat is traded, would you trust Orton to back up Dwight for 10-15 min a game? I know its early, but he had some pretty brain dead plays out there.

nah, we'd get a vet for the minimum.

quote:
Originally posted by Bun B:

+1!

Thomas Heurtel is a good young point guard. I like his chances of making the Pacers roster too.

Also, Lance did his thing today. I think he will be one of the steals of the 2010 draft. Good selection by Larry Bird.

I thought the contested fade away jumper from 15ft was the worst play of the game. I think just watching that shot convinced stan that this guy is not ready to be on the court this year.

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

Thomas Heurtel is a good young point guard. I like his chances of making the Pacers roster too.

Also, Lance did his thing today. I think he will be one of the steals of the 2010 draft. Good selection by Larry Bird.

eh, randle gave up 8 inches on him. Its like having jameer guard bass.

quote:

Lance Stephenson has always had the talent. I'm pretty sure he was the #1 HS player in his class for a while. But being a NYC bball star, he became overly ****y and lazy. If he gets his head together and works hard, he will be the steal of the draft. He has always been a true pg too at that size.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

eh, randle gave up 8 inches on him. Its like having jameer guard bass.

eh, Stinson was on him, and he pretty much did the samething to him too. So regardless who was on him, he still had a all around good game.

Adrian is good, but too short. Shoulda played football.

Always liked Paul Davis, but he looked terrible.

Ewing Jr. & McCauley, the Pietrus & Anderson of summer league. That looked like a YMCA game w/the coaches son putting up half the shots.

Jerome Randle didn't look so hot either, but he can shoot. Bet he lights it up in one of the next two.

Born Ready is no Tyreke Evans. Maybe he proves me wrong, but his handles are sloppy. I think it would get Reece Gaines ugly if they actually try to play him at the point in the NBA.

Oklahoma City vs. Boston now. James Harden's beard is still godly.

quote:
Originally posted by elephant27:

Oklahoma City vs. Boston now. James Harden's beard is still godly.

Can't wait til we trade for Harden. It'll be great.