TheRevTy

Latest from Magical - Update pg 12

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by VCplusD12:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Not even trade him, but get RID of Pietrus?

I think it's time you stop posting.

We'd need to cut salaries. Maybe trade him for a pick?

Man, we have this shooting guard making 17 million who is vastly overpaid vs production. Maybe we could trade him for a pick and keep the guy who plays defense.

Again, you may hate VC as much as you want, but Pietrus defense looked vastly overrated vs Paul Pierce.

Now, If VC was way overpaid this season according to his production, Hell yes.

Pietrus is good, but his basketball IQ is too low for our team.

Why Utah will bring carter? carter has an awful season, specially in the playoffs. Also they have to wait one more year to have the cap space, and they lost one of the best free agency int he history. if is carter the player to trade for boozer, would cost much more than that.

Boozer is an awful defender. And he has a lot of injuries over he

Boozer would be great, but we still need someone that can do the things Vince failed at. Until we have a guy capable of scoring his own points when the offense bogs down, we'll continue to have problems when the 3s aren't falling.

That being said, if Dwight puts it together like I think he will this offseason, the point is almost moot.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

That being said, if Dwight puts it together like I think he will this offseason, the point is almost moot.

That is the huge X factor in the grand scheme of things this offseason. We could possibly see an entirely new Dwight depending on how he comes into this season mentally, and if he tightened the screws on his post game.

And I also agree on your point about the wing being able to create at will. I've said since the end of the ECF.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

I fully believe we'll see a new Dwight next season that is incomparable to the other greats we frequently contrast him with.

i would rather hear about what our plans for the draft are and who, if anyone, otis likes

or who otis likes for the MLE or bi-annual exception

or if he plans on using the turk TPE before it expires

quote:

TITY will quote himself like a narcissistic swine face. I will then quote myself to make my point.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

That is the huge X factor in the grand scheme of things this offseason. We could possibly see an entirely new Dwight depending on how he comes into this season mentally, and if he tightened the screws on his post game.

And I also agree on your point about the wing being able to create at will. I've said since the end of the ECF.

Gay and Boozer would be nice, but Boozer alone with VC is meh.

Also, is it weird hoping that we get Gay so that I can have a Magic jersey that says GAY on the back.

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

Gay and Boozer would be nice, but Boozer alone with VC is meh.

Also, is it weird hoping that we get Gay so that I can have a Magic jersey that says GAY on the back.

NO HOMO ROFLMAO AMIRITE!!!!!

smile_svgsad.png