Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

If you could send one guy packing...

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

I'll start out by saying the one guy I would love to see gone is Pietrus. I can't stand him any more. His shot selection is downright the worst on the team, he's never consistent, and his defense hardly ever makes up for it. He has a talent level that should make him an automatic candidate for 6 man of the year but his bball IQ is at the retarded level. And unlike Vince, Jameer, or Rashard who all at least chose one or two games to show up against Boston, Pietrus was a no show for the entire series and for most of the rest of the playoffs. In the playoffs last year he was the biggest weapon the Magic had off the bench but it looks like mentally he has completely regressed.

I would love to replace Pietrus with a young wing through the draft but there might not be anyone else out there that are of high enough quality. So instead my thinking would be to move Rashard to SF and have Matt Barnes be our primary wing off the bench.

Yes because your basketball IQ is of the charts, you probably don't even know how to dribble basketball.

This team can win a championship the way it is except we need a younger backup point guard....

The key to winning a championship is in the 1 and 2 spot, we need them to shoot well and create shot for others, so Vince and Jameer need to sink that in there heads. We can't keep running down court and passing ball to Dwight and stand there and watch... we are so much better when Jameeer is in attack mode

I want Vince to be gone because that means we get something very good in return. 17 million is going to get you more than a high draft pick.

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

Why was there no option to send VC_Fan packing?

an option should've been "Vince Carter (along with all his fan boys)"

well i ust say i was not for vc because of all the things we have seen this year. i also did not think barnes had a chance of starting. i was 50%. barnes proved to be a big asset while vc really did not make much difference. if i were the boss i would try to move vc and someone else like gortat for a pg.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

Vince Carter 101 times out of 100.

Lol. Smack gettin' some smack!

Difference is, only one of them is still owed big money long-term, while the other will be an expiring deal worth trading very, very soon.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

u guys are way to hard on lewis, it's really sad most of you dont recognize what a good player he is. hes the least selfish player on the team and rarely takes a shot

Fixed.

Rashard had an awful season, but how would you trade him - you can't. So, I voted to move VC - I believe he is like an expiring contract with the 2nd year (his last year) optional.

I'd love to see Rashard Lewis leave this team; simply because he has no true position. no matter where you put him he's a liability. Plus he is getting in the way of the development of two young bigs in Ryan and Bass.

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

I'd love to see Rashard Lewis leave this team; simply because he has no true position. no matter where you put him he's a liability. Plus he is getting in the way of the development of two young bigs in Ryan and Bass.

disagree i think he had the season he had because of Vince ie not enough shots for everyone to go around. With Vince gone or another capable playmaker, shard will be fine.

I find the hate for Jameer funny now. A guy carries you through two rounds in the Playoffs, and there's absolutely no respect whatsoever.

I'd get rid of Pietrus, Gortat, and J-Will.

Pietrus jacks up completely unnecessary shots, and has no offensive awareness WHATSOEVER. Not doing us much good lately.

Gortat talks about wanting to be a starting role, and take the challenge! Alright Gortat, leave Orlando, I won't miss you.

Jason is the complete opposite of a good attitude. Nice handles, and passes, but that's about it. He was good for the year we had him, but I'm past his lame antics.