Sign in to follow this  
firstblud

Agree or disagree: Andrew Bynum has better post game than D12

Bynum only had 6 attempts, but he made 4 of them and had 1 turnover. He seemed to have his way with Perkins with his chances and Celtics felt compelled to double him.

Overall, D12 >>>> Andrew of course.

Bynum only had 6 attempts, but he made 4 of them and had 1 turnover. He seemed to have his way with Perkins with his chances and Celtics felt compelled to double him.

Overall, D12 >>>> Andrew of course.

Big disagree.I believe Bynum does have a softer touch around the rim but everything he gets is off rebounds or someone finding him under the rim.

Rarely if ever do they let him post up with his back to the basket and run through him. While were on the the topic Gasol has a much more refined offensive game than Dwight for sure.

Dwight was dominating all the Celtics big men in all phases of the game after game 3. I think Dwight's offensive game improved this year. I think it will improve next year. Look, he's never gonna be Hakeem. But he'll be plenty good enough to average 20+ ppg and occasionally drop 35 or 40, and Bynum will never be that good.

Disagree completely

Bynum has 1 thing on Dwight, length. It's something that shows up from time to time w/Dwight against some unusual players (Roy Hibbert & Aaron Gray), but he is only 6'10. A freakishly athletic 6'10, but 6'10 never the less...