Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Dwight Loves Boozer, Bosh and Wade

Forgive me if this has been posted. It's from December but is very applicable:

quote:
Heyyyyyy worrrrld!!! Good, good win for us last night against Utah because I really look at them as one of the toughest teams in the league. Those guys get layups, pass the ball well and play really tough. But we were able to grind it out by getting a lot of contributions on offense and we played good strong defense.

With Utah in town, I got to hang out with my man, Carlos Boozer, for a little while. That guy is like my big brother and my closest friend not on the Magic. It really meant a lot to me last season in the playoffs when he was in Orlando, pulling hard for us in the playoffs against Cleveland and the Lakers. That

Forgive me if this has been posted. It's from December but is very applicable:

quote:
Heyyyyyy worrrrld!!! Good, good win for us last night against Utah because I really look at them as one of the toughest teams in the league. Those guys get layups, pass the ball well and play really tough. But we were able to grind it out by getting a lot of contributions on offense and we played good strong defense.

With Utah in town, I got to hang out with my man, Carlos Boozer, for a little while. That guy is like my big brother and my closest friend not on the Magic. It really meant a lot to me last season in the playoffs when he was in Orlando, pulling hard for us in the playoffs against Cleveland and the Lakers. That

I don't see Wade or Bosh here, but Boozer I could see happening. A lot of people have said that Dwight and Boozer won't work, but as bestfriends who talk about playing with each other, couldn't they figure it out?? I mean I don't understand what would be bad about having the both of them, esp since they are so close. I think we'd be a lot better with Boozer and Shard at the 3.

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if we add Boozer and Arenas - still waiting to hear back from my inside guy, but he recently told me that they'd make a run at Amare and that Gilbert or Gay aren't out of the realm of possibility.

The Magic's top priority list...

People Dwight Howard loves:

Dwyane Wade at SG

32113_111426958901841_1000010361265.jpg

Carlos Boozer at PF

carlos-boozer.jpg

Chris Bosh at PF

chrisbosh1.jpg

and

Sheryl Howard at PG! Congratulations Mrs. Howard, your son loves you enough to get you a spot on the team!!!

Mom%20Sheryl%20Howard.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if we add Boozer and Arenas - still waiting to hear back from my inside guy, but he recently told me that they'd make a run at Amare and that Gilbert or Gay aren't out of the realm of possibility.

Is Magical saying Booz AND Arenas are very possible? or more your own speculation? Where's J. Johnson on Otis' wishlist, and any other FA?

I love this time of year.

quote:

I was wondering what had happened to your regular insider posts. I always look forward to them.

I must say that I am surprised about making a run at Amare although out of all the big names he would be most attainable. No mention of Bosh? He is my preference but I think he would prefer to play with LeBron in NY.

quote:

Please start a thread when you here. I'd love to hear more details, esp on a possible package for STAT. STAT>>>>Boozer (as is Bosh like OP said) and Arenas?? Wow. Lol. Please let us know when you hear back.

Of all the big name players being talked about, Boozer is easiest the most likely to land in Orlando IMO. He is best friends with Dwight, and with Milsap having a big deal I'm sure Utah wouldn't mind sending Boozer off here in a S&T if we can give them VC's 17.3 million dollar expiring and a young promising Gortat.

The only problem becomes, who will become our go to wing scorer? Redick? I think Otis would hope that Arenas is bought out and he could sign him to play SG.

bosh and boozer are soft like ice cream. gasol has worked boozer every time the jazz meet the lakers. he was owning him the 2nd round. i know rashard is defensively soft at the 4 but bosh and boozer are extremely bad on defense.

plus they would both take touches away from dwight because they're not exactly known for sharing the ball. magic needs a 4 who can play defense, help with rebounding, create space for dwight, and not demand a lot of touches.

the man is gonna go work with hakeem to improve his o-game and you all want touches taken away from him?