Sign in to follow this  
Natesroom

Changes

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

it was only a note of interest to those who sit in the front row... I'll post a photo from my iphone here in a bit..

I'd really appreciate it Nathan. We were all excited to be sitting in the first row of the upper bowl next year. The plexi instead of bars and no one walking in front of us (we were in the 2 seater row between the ramp and the stairs). I really hope it's not too big a impact with the new boards...

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

well it doesn't exactly say 'amway center' on it like the amyway arena does so its hard to spot off of I-4. someone told me that you can see it off the 408 so i thought it was further east on colonial.

i wanna drive past it one day but i don't know what street its on. i'm guessing from where I was on i-4 that its off of church street. right?

If your on I4 eastbound its right after the 408 overpass on the left side. They are building the parking garage and the new arena is right next to it attached. If your westbound on I4 its on the right before you get to the 408. You can't miss it. Its literally right next to I4. The front has tons of windows.

You can see it from the 408 too.

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

it was only a note of interest to those who sit in the front row... I'll post a photo from my iphone here in a bit..

Pics or it didn't happen.

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

i've been back home for almost a year now and my 2nd job is by the prime outlets and i drive back home on i-4 past downtown 2-3 nights out the week and i just figured out what building is the new arena like last week friday........

smile_shardhappy.png

quote:
Originally posted by dreamingincolors:

Why do they have cement seating??? Wouldn't that hurt people's bum when sitting on it for a long period of time?

Really? icon_wink.gif the seats go over the cement floors icon_biggrin.gif

Ya please post the pics.....I was really excited about getting front row upper bowl seats for last year as well this is kind of dissapointing.