Sign in to follow this  
Natesroom

Gortat & Lewis for Bosh & Turk??

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

I would be surprised if we don't move Carter this summer. I wish there was a way to convince Lewis to restructure his contract because - wow: that thing is going to hamstring us.

12-13 free agency is going to be glorious though.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

Bosh and Turk are going to be Lakers next year. Bynum and scraps are going to be Raptors.

Wouldn't Bosh and Gasol be a little redundant?

I see what your getting at but Gasol is getting older. He would become the 3rd option on offense where Bosh would be #2, soon to be #1 with an aging Kobe.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

I would be surprised if we don't move Carter this summer. I wish there was a way to convince Lewis to restructure his contract because - wow: that thing is going to hamstring us.

12-13 free agency is going to be glorious though.

lol

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

http://bleacherreport.com/arti...ent-wish-list#page/3

Do you think this could be a possibility?

I know we'd be taking on the "monster" contract in turk but with the way he fit into our team last time and with bosh running the 4 and turk at the three i dont know...

okay so the idiot is stating his opinion, nothing of substance here. Bosh is on record saying he doesn't think he and dwight would play well together

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

quote:

I know we'd be taking on the "monster" contract in turk but with the way he fit into our team last time and with bosh running the 4 and turk at the three i dont know...

okay so the idiot is stating his opinion, nothing of substance here. Bosh is on record saying he doesn't think he and dwight would play well together

Where has Bosh said that? It's the first I've read it but I easily could have missed it.

No way in Hell Tor does that deal.

Orl should jump all over that. Turk may be overpaid, but lewis is making 10 mil more a season than turk....

It would probably have to be something along the lines of Gortat + Lewis + Air France + pick(s) for Bosh and Turk...

Otis would be stupid no to at least offer this to Tor to see what happens....

D12/Bass

Bosh/Anderson

Turk/Barnes

Carter/JJ

Nelson/ draft pick

A much much more formidable starting 5 than what we had this year.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:

quote:

Where has Bosh said that? It's the first I've read it but I easily could have missed it.

it was a tv interview that may have been posted on realGM to. he said the post would be to clogged up

Someone want to get on a TOR board and ask them if they would rather have Lewis, Gortat, and Air France vs Bynum for Bosh (in our case we would be getting back Turk).

I can't imagine they would think Bynum (only because of health issues, if he hadnt missed any games, then its the opposite) would be the better choice...

I still don't think TOR does that deal though...

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:

quote:

it was a tv interview that may have been posted on realGM to. he said the post would be to clogged up

I agree with Bosh. The only way it would work is if Howard dedicated his offensive game to Offensive rebounding and put backs. I do not see Howard averaging 15 ppg because it could hurt his endorsements. You have to remember that the world only cares how you do on offense which is why Durant was mentioned as an MVP candidate more than Dwight.