Seriously?

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by sharp[7]shooter:

Carter and Brandon Bass for Birdman and JR Smith, I want this so bad lol

EDIT: I know it's impossible but its my wish

Seriously?

Yeah haha. Birdman has been one of my favorite players in the NBA for the last couple of years. He brings heart, energy, and explosiveness when his team needs a boost. Denver fans go nuts when he is on the floor...he's made a big turn around from earlier in his career when he was struggling with drug problems.

And J.R. can ignite a fire in any offense. I don't necessarily like the guy's reputation, but he is an athletic scorer, something we desperately need in a guard. He does have some amazing in-game dunks too. Haha, just daydreamin ya know, trying to get my mind off of this years finals.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Seriously?

Yeah haha. Birdman has been one of my favorite players in the NBA for the last couple of years. He brings heart, energy, and explosiveness when his team needs a boost. Denver fans go nuts when he is on the floor...he's made a big turn around from earlier in his career when he was struggling with drug problems.

And J.R. can ignite a fire in any offense. I don't necessarily like the guy's reputation, but he is an athletic scorer, something we desperately need in a guard. He does have some amazing in-game dunks too. Haha, just daydreamin ya know, trying to get my mind off of this years finals.

J.R Smith could probably rival Pietrus for worst shot selection ever. His BB IQ is also probably lower than Pietrus', he's a headcase and a dirty ******* (fine line between being tough and dirty)... all of that comes with a 20pt game once a week.

No thanks.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Seriously?

J.R Smith could probably rival Pietrus for worst shot selection ever. His BB IQ is also probably lower than Pietrus', he's a headcase and a dirty ******* (fine line between being tough and dirty)... all of that comes with a 20pt game once a week.

No thanks.

Well, yeah, I agree with you on JR. I really want Birdman though, but he's never leaving Denver. JR is like Nate Robinson in a way, but more unpredictable on the court production wise. He was a throw-in in my imaginary trade.

Seriously, Do you think it would be worth it for use to trade for Brand and the 2nd pick for Carter(he comes off the books sooner then Elton)/fillers? This is the only realistic chance I see us getting a young go to scorer to pair with Dwight, all this Wade/CP3 crap isn't gonna happen.

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

Seriously, Do you think it would be worth it for use to trade for Brand and the 2nd pick for Carter(he comes off the books sooner then Elton)/fillers? This is the only realistic chance I see us getting a young go to scorer to pair with Dwight, all this Wade/CP3 crap isn't gonna happen.

If the 76ers were seriously willing to give up their #2 pick and Brand for Carter, Bass, and say Pietrus or Barnes, you do it in a heartbeat...