Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

Keep Stan?

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

i would love to get rid of him and his panicking. get someone like avery johnson.

stan is gonna continue to make bad rotations and not make the right corrections until its too late.

the man played bass for like 3 minutes in this game and now bass will more than likely ask to leave. so now who's gonna help dwight in the front court next year? rhino?

what the magic need is a coach that will help develop talent. we had a problem with passing and play making this year that virtually went ignored. all the weaknesses of the magic were exposed in this series. stan got out coached by doc rivers of all people.

LMAO!

I think it's pretty clear our players will not respond to a coach who doesn't wear ties.

Solution: Johnny Davis

quote:
Originally posted by PrematureShooter:

I think it's pretty clear our players will not respond to a coach who doesn't wear ties.

******Serious Sarcasm Noted******

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

quote:

i would love to get rid of him and his panicking. get someone like avery johnson.

stan is gonna continue to make bad rotations and not make the right corrections until its too late.

the man played bass for like 3 minutes in this game and now bass will more than likely ask to leave. so now who's gonna help dwight in the front court next year? rhino?

Ding ding ding, so you're that one guy huh?

Here is the first one we know to ignore.

done!

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

I am not sure. Maybe if we could get better players

this.

add to the fact that we're not going to bring in anybody better, and the choice is easy.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

quote:

Yes and it should not even be a serious question. If Stan were let go it would be one of the worse decisions ever made by the management of the Orlando Magic and they would become the laughing stock of the league unless Phil Jackson was the guy being brought in to replace him.

It wouldn't be as bad as bringing SVG back for a 2nd stint

And we have our number 2.

LMAO...I meant Brian Hill.

quote:
Originally posted by PrematureShooter:

Premature- you are just so funny and so sexy.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yes and it should not even be a serious question. If Stan were let go it would be one of the worse decisions ever made by the management of the Orlando Magic and they would become the laughing stock of the league unless Phil Jackson was the guy being brought in to replace him.

The edit post button. It is your friend and ally in these dark times. Use it my friend. Use it well.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The edit post button. It is your friend and ally in these dark times. Use it my friend. Use it well.

I did...lol. I was afk for 10 minutes icon_wink.gif

quote:

what the magic need is a coach that will help develop talent. we had a problem with passing and play making this year that virtually went ignored. all the weaknesses of the magic were exposed in this series. stan got out coached by doc rivers of all people.

Welcome back ElMayi. Say hi to robotmaster when you see him.

the one thing that really ticks me off about stan is he never tries to get a 2 for 1 at the end of a quarter. Why would you ever not do this?