Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoNKentucky

What Can Dwight Improve On?

hes never going to improve his foul shooting, get over it. big men just have issues at the line and you have to accept it, dwight just has to work on his counter moves in the post. forget a jump shot, once a big starts shooting them, they stay outside.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

hes never going to improve his foul shooting, get over it. big men just have issues at the line and you have to accept it, dwight just has to work on his counter moves in the post. forget a jump shot, once a big starts shooting them, they stay outside.

There's an entire history of the league that begs to differ.

It's not like Dwight has to shoot 90% at the free throw line to be effective. If he can get it around 75%-78% teams would not know what to do with him.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

really? so you want your big 15 feet from the basket? that works when you are old, not when you are 24. this idea sure makes players like zach randolph and carlos boozer so valuable.......

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

really? so you want your big 15 feet from the basket? that works when you are old, not when you are 24. this idea sure makes players like zach randolph and carlos boozer so valuable.......

I had no idea that it was an either/or scenario: either they shoot ONLY jumpshots or they play only from the post. That's good to know.

I guess I'll have to block Moses, Hakeem, the Admiral, Ewing, and Parish out of my head, since ALL of them had reliable jumpers out to at least 15 feet.