Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Biggest Game of our lives? (so far)

Mods- Im just stuck in the office needing something to talk about. Leave it up for awhile?

Even though we went to the Finals last year and in 95 I can't recall As a Magic fan What game has ever been bigger? All I know is I can't stop thinking about the Magic right now.

IM SO NERVOUS

Mods- Im just stuck in the office needing something to talk about. Leave it up for awhile?

Even though we went to the Finals last year and in 95 I can't recall As a Magic fan What game has ever been bigger? All I know is I can't stop thinking about the Magic right now.

IM SO NERVOUS

Yea im sitting here in the office as well and have been nervoise since I woke up this morning.

On a side note dose anyone know if they will be showing the game inside the downtown movie theater again tongiht? Also where can I get a "Matt Barnes will Kill you" tee?

AGREE!

At the risk of sounding pathetic...I keep replaying the intro to the Magic's official site to enervate my anxiety. I already told my husband he can sleep in my mother-in-law's house (she lives across the street) so that I can watch the game at ease, he doesn't follow basketball; his stolid face through the night will drive me insane.

quote:
Originally posted by LaChicaMagic:

AGREE!

At the risk of sounding pathetic...I keep replaying the intro to the Magic's official site to enervate my anxiety. I already told my husband he can sleep in my mother-in-law's house (she lives across the street) so that I can watch the game at ease, he doesn't follow basketball; his stolid face through the night will drive me insane.

Im guessing you wear the pants in the relationship? icon_wink.gif

Every game from this point on will be the biggest game ever for the Magic. Considering all the year's past we didn't win the championship, and right now that hope is still alive, I'd say tonight is the biggest.

game 7 last year in Boston was pretty big, although that was just the conference semi's...although at that point Boston was 32-0 in game 7's. I like breaking a 93-0 record much better though.

quote:
game 7 last year in Boston was pretty big, although that was just the conference semi's...although at that point Boston was 32-0 in game 7's. I like breaking a 93-0 record much better though.

TO HELL WITH THAT STAT...NOW'S THE TIME 93-1