Sign in to follow this  
gigapika

Official Gamethread: Celtics @ Magic 5/26 8:30pm ET

God, thank you, this was the game I was looking for. The game where the Magic would **** he tCeltics mothers if they could.

Thank you Jesus so much, this was the win I desperately needed so bad and the team needed so badly to instill confidence that we could win this series and **** their mothers at the same time if the opportunity presented itself.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

at 0-3 down i broke and stopped believing but to see the boys turn up and really take i to the cletics the way they have has made me proud.

if we play the way are at the moment he can have the championship wrapped up in 6 games time.

lets go blue and white..

It was about time Dwight TKO'd someone besides his own teammates! LOL

If I remember correctly the ref that T'd up Perkins is the same ref that gave JJ two T's last year in Philadelphia for virtually doing nothing. He's quick at the trigger.

I thought along the way Dwight has been called for fouls for elbows he clearly was in response to rebounds and ball play and had little control over somebody getting in his way. It went his way last night.

Then you have the little guys getting man handled Jameer getting popped in the mouth and JJ getting shoved out of bounds.

Big Baby! Wow! I actually felt bad for the guy when I saw the highlight. Doc Rivers yelling at him to get up and get going and the guy is clearly knocked out. Gotta give him credit...he tried.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

vigvao.png

Rasheed Lewis looks like a fat old guy you would see at the park

I still Love the Magic , no matter what . But I do think the refs need to freshen up on the rules before the final game with the west to accuratly make the correct calls , no matter what team your on. They have a soft spot for the Celtics. Magic kicked butt all season !!!

Go Magic 2010-2011

Whatever happened to instant replay ? I think the NBA needs new leadership . How are the refs trained to officiate ? I think the NBA owes that to the fans , to make the correct decision and stand behind it . You can't have 1 rule with all kinds of exception's , the tells me the NBA is wishy washy . Instant replay watch Howards Block of game 6 and see how they took it away .A prime example of not being able to make the correct call. I could go on and on about the poor decisions made by amature Refs . Maybe we should use a smarter genius to tell the refs what to do , they wouldn't care they would still be employed .