Sign in to follow this  
Die Mannschaft

Vince Carter MIA in these playoffs.

I hope Vince makes us eat our words. I hope he shows up and plays one of those rare games where he is in command. We need every starter to play well. It has to happen, but he is still a large disappointment to the Magic fans. VCfan can love him but JJ has rescued Vince more then once this year.

Vince seems in another world and somewhat scared. He has to be strong and do eveything he can to win.

Maybe I'm watching a different guy but while I'm seeing that his shot is off I'm also seeing a guy that is going at the rim when he has a look, is not getting the whistle when he is getting killed in the lane, and is facilitating the offense.

In games 1 and 2 he was our offense, that was it. If we didn't have him no way are we that close in those games.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Maybe I'm watching a different guy but while I'm seeing that his shot is off I'm also seeing a guy that is going at the rim when he has a look, is not getting the whistle when he is getting killed in the lane, and is facilitating the offense.

In games 1 and 2 he was our offense, that was it. If we didn't have him no way are we that close in those games.

I agree. I'm still thinking he is going to have an opportunity to really come through for us. But even if he doesn't, it is plain to see that Dwight and Jameer are the keys. They have taken over this team and I think if they can continue to have big games, then we may not need much, if anything, from Vince. Still, if he stays aggresive, he's a heck of a decoy.

He had a horrible game 4 and we won. He also had a horrible game 5 and we won again. I praying we has a horrible game 6, so we can win.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by Magics Fan from Syria:

quote:
Originally posted by patport21:

Who is this "Vince Carter" I think it is... that you speak of?

Its this guy

Posting old videos of Vince is almost as bad as a fat guy showing pictures of himself before he got fat.

Maybe you should watch the vid. It is his wole career of clutch shots including this year?? I am pretty sure that pertains to this thread.

quote:
Originally posted by VC_Fan:

quote:
gainst Magic fans? ***?

"Not at all. Do you like it? You think Cleveland's cool? I mean, I've never heard anyone say 'I''m going to Cleveland on vacation.' What's so good about Cleveland."

What are these idiots trying to accomplish by starting threads to criticize a struggling player? I'm serious. What good will that do?

Why not encourage the player who's on the team you're supposedly a fan of? Kicking someone when they're down is idiotic, and accomplishes nothing.

Vc_Fan I understand what your saying, That criticizing a player when he's down doesn't do any good. However, this is a message Board were fans vent their frustrations. We are upset that Vince was brought in to create his own shots and takeover games when we need it. We haven't seen Vince do this yet in the ECF's.

If Vince is looking for encouragement he shouldn't come here looking for it after the games he's been having. Remember the Statement "I owe you guys one" He even knows he's playing like crap. He actually owes us 4 this series. If encouragement is what Vince needs then he should seek it elsewhere. No matter what we say......We have absolutly no outcome over the games.

Look in my previous posts you will see that I've vented my frustrations with my fellow "MAGIC" fans. I've called out VC, Dwight, Jameer, Rashard, Barnes, Pietrus, and Williams so I'll call out anyone I think is underperforming. Just so happens that VC has been doing alot of underperforming lately, everyone sees it VC, Commentators, and NBA Fans. I guess the only group of people that Fail to "Acknowledge" it are VC Fans.

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

quote:

quote:
gainst Magic fans? ***?

"Not at all. Do you like it? You think Cleveland's cool? I mean, I've never heard anyone say 'I''m going to Cleveland on vacation.' What's so good about Cleveland."

What are these idiots trying to accomplish by starting threads to criticize a struggling player? I'm serious. What good will that do?

Why not encourage the player who's on the team you're supposedly a fan of? Kicking someone when they're down is idiotic, and accomplishes nothing.

Vc_Fan I understand what your saying, That criticizing a player when he's down doesn't do any good. However, this is a message Board were fans vent their frustrations. We are upset that Vince was brought in to create his own shots and takeover games when we need it. We haven't seen Vince do this yet in the ECF's.

If Vince is looking for encouragement he shouldn't come here looking for it after the games he's been having. Remember the Statement "I owe you guys one" He even knows he's playing like crap. He actually owes us 4 this series. If encouragement is what Vince needs then he should seek it elsewhere. No matter what we say......We have absolutly no outcome over the games.

Look in my previous posts you will see that I've vented my frustrations with my fellow "MAGIC" fans. I've called out VC, Dwight, Jameer, Rashard, Barnes, Pietrus, and Williams so I'll call out anyone I think is underperforming. Just so happens that VC has been doing alot of underperforming lately, everyone sees it VC, Commentators, and NBA Fans. I guess the only group of people that Fail to "Acknowledge" it are VC Fans.

quote:
Originally posted by Cardiac Kat:

I hope Vince makes us eat our words. I hope he shows up and plays one of those rare games where he is in command. We need every starter to play well. It has to happen, but he is still a large disappointment to the Magic fans. VCfan can love him but JJ has rescued Vince more then once this year.

Vince seems in another world and somewhat scared. He has to be strong and do eveything he can to win.

And Vince has rescued JJ many times this year too. Don't be a hypocrite.

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

quote:

quote:
gainst Magic fans? ***?

How does he "owe us 4" this series? He played sensational in game 1, while the rest of the team played like dog****. And he was one of the Magic's best players in game 3 as well. Not that that's saying much, but the so-called "leaders" played way worse than Carter in game 3.

quote:
I've called out VC, Dwight, Jameer, Rashard, Barnes, Pietrus, and Williams

Oh sure, you'll call them out after a meaningless regular season game, but you wouldn't dare call out anyone not named Vince in a playoff game.

quote:

quote:
I've called out VC, Dwight, Jameer, Rashard, Barnes, Pietrus, and Williams

Oh sure, you'll call them out after a meaningless regular season game, but you wouldn't dare call out anyone not named Vince in a playoff game.

Yeah I guess your right.....

Silly as it seems now I was venting on my teams messageboard.

Posted May 22, 2010 10:35 PM I'll play.....This Team has no heart.

Jameer you can score but you cant run an offense. Im thinking a smaller Ben Gordan.

Dwight SHUT THE HELL UP, you shouldn't even be allowed to talk to the media. Atleast the Celtics talk with their play on the court.

Rashard you normally play well but you cant DO CRAP out there in this series. You should pack your bags,your contract needs to be moved BAD

Brandon Bass I hope you can go to a team that values what you can brng to the team. I hardly doubt you figured you would stack DNP after DNP when you signed here, Let this be a lesson to future free agents.

Jason Williams Thanks for the lift you gave our team during the regular season but enough is enough bro its time to retire you couldnt defend my grandmother out there.

Vince......Way to prove your doubters wrong

Gortat hopefully another team still values your service. You may need to be sacrificed to dump Rasofts contract.

JJ I have not always been a big fan of your game but I hope you stay on the team its obvious you play with fire and are the smartest player on the court.

Pietrus/Barnes You both brought alot to the team during the regular season but you both Layed a Big egg in the ECF's GOODBYE.

VC_Fan, This is a "Magic" Message Board, I don't want to see Vince Fail. I'm a Vince Carter Fan myself, I can just admit when he's playing Terrible without dismissing Vince's performance by casting blame on other players. Like it or not Vince was brought here to be a clutch go to player....HE Hasn't lived up to this billing. Just Admit it. If you can't maybe you should just create your own VC Fan site and you wouldn't have to put up with people criticizing his play.

quote:
VC_Fan, This is a "Magic" Message Board, I don't want to see Vince Fail.

That's nice. I don't remember asking you what you want. And I don't know why you think I'd care.

quote:
If you can't maybe you should just create your own VC Fan site and you wouldn't have to put up with people criticizing his play.

Your suggestion is taken and summarily dismissed.