Die Mannschaft

Vince Carter MIA in these playoffs.

quote:
Originally posted by VC_Fan:

quote:
Wow you are retarded.

No sir, it's you who is retarded.

quote:
First of all there is no reason Rashard should be playing as badly as he is BUT he was battling the flu for about a week.

BS. I don't care what he says. When you have the flu you can't play 40+ MPG. And I didn't start "defending" Vince or criticizing other players until others starting attacking Vince. I believe in standing up for players on the team I'm cheering for. ESPECIALLY when the season is not still over. Wish I could say the same for you.

quote:
I don't know how you can sit there and defend Vince Carter like you do.

I've explained that multiple times. I guess you're too retarded to have the reading comprehension to understand it. When someone is struggling the last thing they need is a bunch of geeks sitting in their basement bashing said player on the internet, or "journalists" like Bill Simmons or Wojnarowski who've never accomplished anything in their miserable lives piling on. That does no good.

quote:
Rashard and Vince have been terrible, but ill tell you that im more worried about Vince than I am Rashard.

That's nice. But nobody cares what or who you are worried about. Certainly not me.

quote:
And yea Rashard is making more money but you just like everyone else knows that Vince was the guy we brought in to be a stud to create is own shot etc etc, Rashard is not that guy VINCE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THAT GUY.

So if there was someone in your office (or wherever you work), doing basically the same job, but getting paid $2 million more per year, you wouldn't have a problem with that? You wouldn't expect them to perform at a higher level? Really?

quote:
While your busy staring at your Vince Carter in a speedo poster

Another liar who says things about me that aren't true. Stop doing that, and go **** yourself.

quote:
you should become a magic fan in the mean time instead of trying to defend vince carter for being terrible.

How many times do I have to explain why I am "defending" him before idiots get it through their thick skulls?

Now go pleasure yourself to naked pictures of Rashard Lewis and JJ Redick. Hey, if you can accuse me of it, I can accuse you of it.

Hahaha alright buddy icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by bringithomerashard:

quote:

quote:
Wow you are retarded.

quote:
First of all there is no reason Rashard should be playing as badly as he is BUT he was battling the flu for about a week.

BS. I don't care what he says. When you have the flu you can't play 40+ MPG. And I didn't start "defending" Vince or criticizing other players until others starting attacking Vince. I believe in standing up for players on the team I'm cheering for. ESPECIALLY when the season is not still over. Wish I could say the same for you.

quote:

I've explained that multiple times. I guess you're too retarded to have the reading comprehension to understand it. When someone is struggling the last thing they need is a bunch of geeks sitting in their basement bashing said player on the internet, or "journalists" like Bill Simmons or Wojnarowski who've never accomplished anything in their miserable lives piling on. That does no good.

quote:
Rashard and Vince have been terrible, but ill tell you that im more worried about Vince than I am Rashard.

That's nice. But nobody cares what or who you are worried about. Certainly not me.

quote:
And yea Rashard is making more money but you just like everyone else knows that Vince was the guy we brought in to be a stud to create is own shot etc etc, Rashard is not that guy VINCE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THAT GUY.

So if there was someone in your office (or wherever you work), doing basically the same job, but getting paid $2 million more per year, you wouldn't have a problem with that? You wouldn't expect them to perform at a higher level? Really?

quote:

Another liar who says things about me that aren't true. Stop doing that, and go **** yourself.

quote:
you should become a magic fan in the mean time instead of trying to defend vince carter for being terrible.

How many times do I have to explain why I am "defending" him before idiots get it through their thick skulls?

Now go pleasure yourself to naked pictures of Rashard Lewis and JJ Redick. Hey, if you can accuse me of it, I can accuse you of it.

You're a joke. Shame your mommy couldn't be convinced on the merits of abortion.

The problem with VC is that if his shot isn't falling he is worthless. He loses the bounce in his step, stops attacking the rim, makes errant passes, and his defense becomes even worse. He can't stay in front of Pierce or follow Ray around screens. Most of the time on the court he is a liability on both offense and defense.

So far all he is doing is proving all his haters and critics right. The pressure is on and he is wilting. I have not given up on him, and as long as he wears a Magic jersey I will have faith he can turn it around. But the way he is playing is unacceptable and if this team has championship aspirations he needs to find a way to get going.

quote:
Originally posted by The Can Opener:

The problem with VC is that if his shot isn't falling he is worthless. He loses the bounce in his step, stops attacking the rim, makes errant passes, and his defense becomes even worse. He can't stay in front of Pierce or follow Ray around screens. Most of the time on the court he is a liability on both offense and defense.

So far all he is doing is proving all his haters and critics right. The pressure is on and he is wilting. I have not given up on him, and as long as he wears a Magic jersey I will have faith he can turn it around. But the way he is playing is unacceptable and if this team has championship aspirations he needs to find a way to get going.

smile_cheers.gif

couldn't of said it better myself

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Wow you are retarded.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

You're a joke. Shame your mommy couldn't be convinced on the merits of abortion.

A little harsh haha but Whatever you say big guy.

I'm not the one refusing to believe what I'm watching in Vince Carter being terrible.

You keep telling Vince it is ok and that even if he only scores 3 points in a crucial playoff game that hes still #1 in your heart. You 2 should be very happy together.

Vince is having a tough series, it happens.

Rashard hasn't exactly lit it up either.

Bottom line, both have the ability to turn it around and really help us and we can only hope it happens.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Wow you are retarded.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

A little harsh haha but Whatever you say big guy.

I'm not the one refusing to believe what I'm watching in Vince Carter being terrible.

You keep telling Vince it is ok and that even if he only scores 3 points in a crucial playoff game that hes still #1 in your heart. You 2 should be very happy together.

And you keep telling Rashard it is ok and that even if he only continues to average 8PPG in a crucial playoff series that he's still #1 in your heart. You 2 should be very happy together.