Sign in to follow this  
MilitaryMagic

Is JJ better than VC?

What the FREaking, Argh! Boy I just wasted 10 minutes reading this.

If you get fouled and do not get the call you take it harder... MAKE them call it. This is one of Dwight biggest criticisms on this board. If he does not get the call he starts to get pissy, but now we can not say the same about Carter?? ****.

IF Kobe does not get the Calls he gets pissed and says stuff to the Refs, BUt then he TAKES IT HARDER. THE same with Wade and the other guys. You can not be a such a mental case, end of story. I can not believe that is the excuse, Really? Well he was not getting the calls so he checked out mentally?? Yeah no Chit that is what I am saying. If you want to be a champion you have to shake that off. DOES HE WANT IT? if not Play JJ. This is the playoffs, if we lose again we are out. Sorry Vince if you can not deliver and JJ is, hope you do not get a splinter.

I think it is getting a little late in the series to keep giving Wince chances. Ray Allen's play has dropped noticeably since JJ started playing bigger minutes. look at the timely and big shots JJ has hit. Where is Vince? Missing two critical foul shots? As far as the two biggest redick haters Nick Anderson ( who is a tool ) and Vc fan it is time to put your hate aside and root for the Magic Team. If JJ can keep contributing big to the defeat of Celtics then be proud. Hey look at this way, the more games we keep winning more the chances wince will finally have a good game and earn that 18 million.

I'd consider giving JJ a max deal right now, I love this kid, he's made one of the biggest turnarounds that I can recall in recent history in terms of going from a question mark lottery guy, to a never gonna make it bench rider and now a key role player with the heart of a lion...

quote:
Originally posted by jturner01:

What the FREaking, Argh! Boy I just wasted 10 minutes reading this.

If you get fouled and do not get the call you take it harder... MAKE them call it. This is one of Dwight biggest criticisms on this board. If he does not get the call he starts to get pissy, but now we can not say the same about Carter?? ****.

IF Kobe does not get the Calls he gets pissed and says stuff to the Refs, BUt then he TAKES IT HARDER. THE same with Wade and the other guys. You can not be a such a mental case, end of story. I can not believe that is the excuse, Really? Well he was not getting the calls so he checked out mentally?? Yeah no Chit that is what I am saying. If you want to be a champion you have to shake that off. DOES HE WANT IT? if not Play JJ. This is the playoffs, if we lose again we are out. Sorry Vince if you can not deliver and JJ is, hope you do not get a splinter.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

I'd consider giving JJ a max deal right now, I love this kid, he's made one of the biggest turnarounds that I can recall in recent history in terms of going from a question mark lottery guy, to a never gonna make it bench rider and now a key role player with the heart of a lion...

Love JJ but no max deal.

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

oh really????

Love JJ but no max deal.