Sign in to follow this  
Die Mannschaft

This is where we give up our Orlando Magic loyalty..

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

Are you ****ing kidding me? Just being IN the Conference Finals beats the crap out of where we were just a few years ago. We have a brighter future than the Celts anyway (although Rondo looks pretty scary)

You are right. They are in the conference finals which is good but we got further LAST year...the future is now... 82-51 int he ECF ? Magic, are you serious? This is really sad, and i hate to sound like im crapping on them but im really disappointed thats all. I have been getting my hopes up about the team for years and it just seems like every time it looks so bright they get owned. If the magic loose a playoff series it can never be close. WHen we win, we win...but when we lose, we loooooooooooooose. GAHHHHHHHH!!! this just sucks

quote:
Originally posted by SOWHATDETROIT:

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Are you really that lame of a fan?

If you "give up on your loyalty" to a team, you aren't a fan. You're a bandwagoner. A fairweather fan.

I've been a fan of this team for 19 years and been with them through thick and thin.

I am not going to give up my loyalty.

You are right. If you are giving up your loyalty, then you were never loyal in the first place. But at the same time...I wish i could be at the first team meeting after they are swept demanding back every paycheck ! I am embarrassed at the moment but im not going anywhere.How could they possibly be that much better?

I Can agree with this statement. I will remain a fan but I'm no longer gonna spend 6500 each year to watch them play. THIS TEAM QUIT ON ME, I did not QUIT ON THEM, However now I will spend my money on a franchise that doesnt quit on their fans and are still strugling to sell tickets.

Nah I'll never give up my loyalty. I'm disappointed but that's where it ends. I watched and cheered this team ever since I can rememeber and I'm 19 now. We've had way worse years than this and I'll keep hoping for better..

You don't give up...just try try again. This really felt like our year but Boston is the better team.

I think the Magic will DEFINITELY....and INEVITABLY.....change their style of play. We nee another big in there with Dwight.

No doubt.

We also need another real star behind dwight.

I'll give Paul Pierce and Rondo the most credit in the world. They simply wanted it more. Boston as a team wanted it more and outplayed us. Forget the officiating. You have to do whatever it takes to win in this league we call the NBA.

Been a fan since 1993 and that is not ever going to change, but I am very disapointed with the effort I saw tonight. You could really tell that the Magic realized that they could not compete with the Celtics, and quit before the 1st quarter was even over. I am still a fan, but this really hurts and it is going to take Otis doing some re-tooling to get me excited again.

i've been a fan since the teams conception..it isn't the first time they've broken my heart, and i'm sure it won't be the last..you gotta ride it out with your team if your LOYAL..

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

Are you ****ing kidding me? Just being IN the Conference Finals beats the crap out of where we were just a few years ago. We have a brighter future than the Celts anyway (although Rondo looks pretty scary)

Unless we get a leader we do not have a bright future. Getting to the playoffs and fizzling out is not enough. We need someone who will not let these losers quit. Dwight 7 points and 7 rebounds. Way to go Clark Kent. Oh well it's all fun.., I guess.