Sign in to follow this  
Die Mannschaft

This is where we give up our Orlando Magic loyalty..

i will stay. but we will need to get a better pg and get some real game plan other than throwing everything at Dwight.

Are you really that lame of a fan?

If you "give up on your loyalty" to a team, you aren't a fan. You're a bandwagoner. A fairweather fan.

I've been a fan of this team for 19 years and been with them through thick and thin.

I am not going to give up my loyalty.

I'll play.....This Team has no heart.

Jameer you can score but you cant run an offense. Im thinking a smaller Ben Gordan.

Dwight SHUT THE HELL UP, you shouldn't even be allowed to talk to the media. Atleast the Celtics talk with their play on the court.

Rashard you normally play well but you cant DO CRAP out there in this series. You should pack your bags,your contract needs to be moved BAD

Brandon Bass I hope you can go to a team that values what you can brng to the team. I hardly doubt you figured you would stack DNP after DNP when you signed here, Let this be a lesson to future free agents.

Jason Williams Thanks for the lift you gave our team during the regular season but enough is enough bro its time to retire you couldnt defend my grandmother out there.

Vince......Way to prove your doubters wrong

Gortat hopefully another team still values your service. You may need to be sacrificed to dump Rasofts contract.

JJ I have not always been a big fan of your game but I hope you stay on the team its obvious you play with fire and are the smartest player on the court.

Mikael/Matt You both brought alot to the team during the regular season but you both Layeda Big egg in the ECF's GOODBYE

I'll still catch the occasional game but I'm not gonna be a season ticket holder for a bunch of Quiters. Seriously Is anyone interested in season tickts next year? If I cant find a buyer by next season just PM me on game days next year as I will have become a Jaguars Season ticket holder. They play with more heart and the refs are much better at their job.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Are you really that lame of a fan?

If you "give up on your loyalty" to a team, you aren't a fan. You're a bandwagoner. A fairweather fan.

I've been a fan of this team for 19 years and been with them through thick and thin.

I am not going to give up my loyalty.

You are right. If you are giving up your loyalty, then you were never loyal in the first place. But at the same time...I wish i could be at the first team meeting after they are swept demanding back every paycheck ! I am embarrassed at the moment but im not going anywhere.How could they possibly be that much better?

Are you ****ing kidding me? Just being IN the Conference Finals beats the crap out of where we were just a few years ago. We have a brighter future than the Celts anyway (although Rondo looks pretty scary)