Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Gamethread: Magic at Celts 5/22 8:30 ET

quote:
Originally posted by XaviInThe407:

My attitude is bombs away ORLANDO! Bombs away! I swear we have a better chance to shoot nothing but threes..lol..I'm dissapointed Man and embarrass as a fan.

Agree

quote:
Originally posted by i HATE Rich DeVos:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

**** Nelson you ****ing suck. ****ing dumbass midget is not a point guard.

Point guards, dribble and can pass.

Nelson cant do either

wince is the one who sucks but not as bad as all you wincent fan boys who ride his jock 24/7 maybe he'd play better if you didn't wear him out draining him of all his energy

Wow if it wasnt for nelson we would not made it pass the first round, the whole team choked you cant blame this on one guy.

GO MAGIC!!!

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:
Originally posted by Peaceful Cavalier23:

Celtics have given up leads before...

I don't think any team is more capable of making a quick run than the magic.

we said that the last 2 games to..

Still alot of basketball to play. I remember seeing a stat where the Magic outscored the Celtics in the 4th quarter throughout the series by ALOT. If the game is kept within 10-15 pts then there will be a chance.

I admired the faith and the optimism of the fans here. When I take a look a game one, and game two ( I was there ), I have to say we never not once had a chance, reality is we are not only loosing, Boston is winning, there is a big difference between the two. It is going to take a massive effort to get back into the game. The magic gave us a great seasson, I am still proud, but also very realistic.

quote:
Originally posted by XaviInThe407:

Dwight Howard needs a SUPERSTAR wingplayer to get a Championship, I mean a SUPERSTAR..Wow, I am ashamed right now...GIVE ME WADE!!! LMAO.

He needs like 2 superstars for Orlando to win a ship honestly.

My worst fears are all coming true. If we don't make changes we will not win championships here. I hope Otis can somehow persuade D Wade to somehow come here. Trade everyone except Dwight. It's too bad cause what we need to do is give it to Lewis on the block and let the offense go through him. This **** is not working. Dwight in the playoffs can not be the focal point of our offense. I am not complaining because this is better than years past but this team is still lacking heart. How else can you explain Boston getting every single shot they want. No defense at all. How about some heart guys.