Sign in to follow this  
Die Mannschaft

Believe still?

Disappointing loss,"we want a championship","We have to stay humble","we are ready for a championship",my a**.Start acting like a team who wants to win,not lose 2 straight.Where is the teamwork?

Disappointing loss,"we want a championship","We have to stay humble","we are ready for a championship",my a**.Start acting like a team who wants to win,not lose 2 straight.Where is the teamwork?

No we have no chance. The worst thing is that at least the Heat won 1 game. No way will be win on the Celtics court. Rivers outcoached SVG and the old farts were more focused and in control.

HELL NO! I Believe every year and Every year I feel like my gf breaks up with me when the magic lose. Tonight I just got dumped icon_frown.gif

This Magic Team Is So Silly That We Will Take The Next 2 Games In Boston...Mark My Words!!

I Have Not Sat Up Till 5am Every Game For The Past 8 Months To Start Giving Up Now!!!

I Still Believe In My Magic!!!

Lets Go Magic....All The Way From London UK!!

quote:
Originally posted by London Magic:

This Magic Team Is So Silly That We Will Take The Next 2 Games In Boston...Mark My Words!!

I Have Not Sat Up Till 5am Every Game For The Past 8 Months To Start Giving Up Now!!!

I Like To Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word Too!! We Should Be Best Friends!!

quote:
Originally posted by Wes_Mantooth:

quote:
Originally posted by London Magic:

I Like To Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word Too!! We Should Be Best Friends!!

LOL I've Been Like That Since I Was 7!!

I actually do believe. I think they've figured out how to get Dwight going now it's time for Rashard. But really they need to start passing and cutting more. All this standing around is killing them and making Boston's defense even tighter. I know the 3 is a big piece to this offense but taking it to the rim is key in this series. Particularly when the bigs need to save fouls for Dwight.

quote:
Originally posted by CubanMagic89:

gotta keep believing until Boston wins 4 games. I still believe in the Magic.

To all the people who voted NO, you guys can get the eff out.

We need to believe, this is our chance to make it. to be in the history books forever, when people look past the lakers and celtics, they can see that one oddball team named THE ORLANDO MAGIC and think huh? there must be some anecdote or * next to their name?

BELIEVE.