Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

Game 2 (This series is over) 5/18/10

The Magic simply have no choice. Its win or go home. They have to win all of the rest of their games. This team was designed for one goal this year. Till then, I'm sticking with my sig and avatar till we're knocked out.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

The Magic simply have no choice. Its win or go home. They have to win all of the rest of their games. This team was designed for one goal this year. Till then, I'm sticking with my sig and avatar till we're knocked out.

I blame your Boston Celtic avatar.

You need to change it to the Magic avatar, then change it back to the Finals trophy.

quote:

"Well guys, I'll be the first one to say the Magic have officially been jinxed by me." ~O-dub~ Sig till the Magic lose.

fixed

quote:
Originally posted by ReaL_B3rT0:

quote:

"Well guys, I'll be the first one to say the Magic have officially been jinxed by me." ~O-dub~ Sig till the Magic lose.

fixed

I like it.

Part of me knows the Magic are a good team with a lot of heart and can win on the road just as easily as they can at home - they'll get this thing turned around.

The other part of me knows the Celtics are a veteran team full of champions with one hell of a killer instinct and a crowd going bananas for them - they'll pull the plug on Orlando's season.

Basically, my heart says Orlando will turn things around and my brain says Boston won't let us sneak back into this series. Unfortunately I think my brain is more functional than my heart.

Edit: this post is number 666. THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST! THE BEAST=DWIGHT. Maybe my heart will be right.

quote:

Wait wait..step two.

We're golden.

Here comes a comeback of epic proportions.

The Orlando Magic are on their way to the NBA Finals!