Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

Game 2 (This series is over) 5/18/10

quote:
Originally posted by and1mixtape:

quote:
Originally posted by The Jerm!:

Rashard Lewis needs to be released or benched. This guy hasn't done crap this whole playoff series. He was more aggressive last season and this season he's playing like he has no care in the world. Hes not an assist player like hes trying to be, he needs to shoot more. The money hes making is seriously a waste. We could have better with a bench player than what hes doing.

Rashard had the flu.

i knew it had to be something like that the guy is a superstar and is normally fired up whenever he hits a shot but tonight he just seemed like he wasn't into the game

Boston is the very definition of what a team is all about.

Orlando just always seems to make the mistakes when they can least afford to against the Celtics.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Not sure why my thread was deleted. Geuss people can't handle the truth.

Vince Carter is a loser and I look forward to him getting kicked out of town.

This is not all on vince.I am in no way a vince fan but you can't pin this on him.What about jameer with that chuck with about 22 seconds on the shot clock with 1:20 something left in the 4th?No timeout from jj, that is one of worst mental lapses i've seen in a basketball game in a while.I think our entire team choked, not one guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Escobar06:

In the end it's our effort, we've shown none. I haven't seen us play two lazy games in a row like this all year. That tells me our team thought they were invincible, that they could turn it on whenever they wanted. When we play our game we are better than Boston, unfortunately they're playing Boston's game. We need ball movement and a fast tempo, that's it. Those two things right there make us the better team and would allow us to win the next two games. I just don't see it happening though.

We also know the already ridiculous officiating is just going to get worse in Boston. Series is over folks.

How can you complain about officiating when Perkins and Pierce fouled out? Magic have no excuses for losing late.

quote:
Originally posted by and1mixtape:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Not sure why my thread was deleted. Geuss people can't handle the truth.

Vince Carter is a loser and I look forward to him getting kicked out of town.

This is not all on vince.I am in no way a vince fan but you can't pin this on him.What about jameer with that chuck with about 22 seconds on the shot clock with 1:20 something left in the 4th?No timeout from jj, that is one of worst mental lapses i've seen in a basketball game in a while.I think our entire team choked, not one guy.

I'm not blaming it solely on Vince. But again, in big games when you need him most, he finds a way to choke. The guy has had this reputation for years and now everyone here sees why. There's no more excuses for this jackass.

quote:
Originally posted by Mastalerz:

quote:
Originally posted by Escobar06:

In the end it's our effort, we've shown none. I haven't seen us play two lazy games in a row like this all year. That tells me our team thought they were invincible, that they could turn it on whenever they wanted. When we play our game we are better than Boston, unfortunately they're playing Boston's game. We need ball movement and a fast tempo, that's it. Those two things right there make us the better team and would allow us to win the next two games. I just don't see it happening though.

We also know the already ridiculous officiating is just going to get worse in Boston. Series is over folks.

How can you complain about officiating when Perkins and Pierce fouled out? Magic have no excuses for losing late.

It doesn't matter if they fouled out after dwight's flagrant foul the officials were calling every little touch a foul for both sides but it hurt us worse cause they attacked more than we did

I wouldn't really blame Vince either. Although he was here to close out games, why were we in the hole in the first place? Couldn't keep the celtics below 20 points a single quarter and once again play from behind the majority of the game.

I'm going to give the Celtics all the credit they deserve for the game today. They simply played like champions play after play.

Rondo looked in control of the game and of the offense and Jameer looked like he was simply at Rondo's mercy. The Celtics have exposed Rashard Lewis and have shut down the Magic's three point game. The only guy shooting threes is Barnes..and eh..what do you expect.

Rashard has been exposed as the player he's always been. He can't create his own shot, can't take over a game by himself and can't be the enforcer and aggressor that the Magic need in the playoffs. That layup he missed was the biggest blown layup in his career. Like I said...dunk the ball.

The Celtics simply deserved to win. They did everything they could and they played the best defense while we continue to be turnover happy and choke on big plays.

The one thing I'm going to give the Magic credit for. They keep it close and they are trying to get back in the game. However, they seem to be playing to keep a close lead....instead of attacking play after play. I guess the Celtics defense is really that great.

Our big four isn't matching there's and we're just looking bad on the boards.

I think SVG needs to make the adjustment. I don't know if I should say its time for a powerforward or what..but the Magic simply need more boards.

and....most of all..when we needed Vince Carter THE MOST.......he chokes..like the Carter all other fans of teams he's been on hated.

The Magic simple aren't bringing it and Rashard is being exposed soooo badly right now.

Who would have known these old men had anything left.

*big sigh* well

All I can say is Live or Die Magic. Which one?