Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

Game 2 (This series is over) 5/18/10

quote:
Originally posted by The Jerm!:

Rashard Lewis needs to be released or benched. This guy hasn't done crap this whole playoff series. He was more aggressive last season and this season he's playing like he has no care in the world. Hes not an assist player like hes trying to be, he needs to shoot more. The money hes making is seriously a waste. We could have better with a bench player than what hes doing.

This is not the NFL you cant "release" a player you still have to honor the contract...

quote:
Originally posted by jadee0301:
Originally posted by love#12:

O well time to move on this team choked hoefully they will fix it next year

if we dont win this series i dont think it will be the same team next season.[/quote.

That's what I ment by fix it not going to say who needs to be moved but ya hopefuly it won't be the same team next year

quote:
Originally posted by The Jerm!:

Rashard Lewis needs to be released or benched. This guy hasn't done crap this whole playoff series. He was more aggressive last season and this season he's playing like he has no care in the world. Hes not an assist player like hes trying to be, he needs to shoot more. The money hes making is seriously a waste. We could have better with a bench player than what hes doing.

Rashard had the flu.

In the end it's our effort, we've shown none. I haven't seen us play two lazy games in a row like this all year. That tells me our team thought they were invincible, that they could turn it on whenever they wanted. When we play our game we are better than Boston, unfortunately they're playing Boston's game. We need ball movement and a fast tempo, that's it. Those two things right there make us the better team and would allow us to win the next two games. I just don't see it happening though.

We also know the already ridiculous officiating is just going to get worse in Boston. Series is over folks.

i think the front office did their part. they paid huge bucks to built this team. Personally, i think we're not getting our money's worth on Lewis. As a fan, i am not satisfied the way our team is playing. To be fair, it is everybody's fault including the coaching staff. I give credit to the celtics team for having the heart of a champion. Doc Rivers is out-coaching SVG so far. But as a die-hard fan, im still hoping for a miracle. IF we still lose on game 3 then it is over.

i know joe johnson didnt do much for atl against us but man if we lose this series i would make a major push to bring that man in. fits this team so much better than carter imo. cj watson and johnson and make another strong run in a new building next season. probably should wait to see what happens in the next game before talking offseason but it makes me feel better so i dont care

Well, have to hope we can steal game 3, then who knows what can happen? But right now, its hard to be optimistic. Wishful thinking is bad luck but thats all we have.