Sign in to follow this  
TreyTime

Game 2 (This series is over) 5/18/10

The Celtics are a superior team. I though the last game was us not having any competition and rusty but it's them that make us a horrible team.

Lewis, Nelson, Carter, Redick and Barnes all had horrible offensive nights. That is not a coincidence that is GREAT Celtic D.

Rashard Lewis needs to be released or benched. This guy hasn't done crap this whole playoff series. He was more aggressive last season and this season he's playing like he has no care in the world. Hes not an assist player like hes trying to be, he needs to shoot more. The money hes making is seriously a waste. We could have better with a bench player than what hes doing.

reddick is an idiot. also vince one of if not the best free throw shooter on the **** team misses both?!? dwight could have done better! this game made me absolutely sick. i am not going to sleep tonight

quote:
Originally posted by love#12:

O well time to move on this team choked hoefully they will fix it next year

if we dont win this series i dont think it will be the same team next season.

Originally posted by Rimsh:

OK guys, down 0-2, But you gotta have hope man. We might be done, but think about it, we win 1 at their home court, it could totally swing momentum to our favor.[/quote.

Lol they could not win on there own court. Series is over I see a sweep. Hopefully they make a couple moves next year and try again... Carter choked at the end and stupid play by jj.. This teams heads were not in this series from the begening