Sign in to follow this  
HoopsCzar

HoopsCzar's series look says,... Hold off on the Panic button Magic fans.

quote:
Originally posted by HoopsCzar:

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

What people need to know is... if we lose and get eliminated, it's just basketball.

Kid "Basketball... it's just a game"

Kobe "But sometimes, it's more than that" *freaky smirk*

But I still feel good about our chances

Oh wow what Wisdom?,..ROTFFLMAO !!!

Stop being a jerk, Czar.

HoopsCzar contribution's are no longer available on this website due to Mod jealousy,..LMAO !!!

But it was a blast getting you from the low 3200's to 4129 member within a year Magic fans. I'm constructing my own Home court and you can stay in touch on twitter until then,.. http://twitter.com/HoopsCzar

quote:
Originally posted by Nell2ThaIzzay:

I can't take you seriously... when you make everyone of your posts just like this

No offense to him, but I can't even read his posts because they're written like that.

Something about the contrast that makes it impossible to read more than a paragraph or two of his posts without getting irritated.

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

No offense to him, but I can't even read his posts because they're written like that.

Something about the contrast that makes it impossible to read more than a paragraph or two of his posts without getting irritated.

No offense taken nor intended,..

But the question now looms if you can read at all. See because it was impossible for one that knows how to read to not know I authored this thread,..and you stated nothing about the game, any player or the series.

It tells me you hunted for a complainer like yourself to allege what you alleged,..and that's Smart? or genuine?

quote:

quote:

But the question now looms if you can read at all. See because it was impossible for one that knows how to read to not know I authored this thread,..and you stated nothing about the game, any player or the series.

It tells me you hunted for a complainer like yourself to allege what you alleged,..and that's Smart? or genuine?

What do I have to add about that last game?

I think we need to be more patient on offense. Stop getting jittery when we're in a half court set. Also, we need to push the ball when we have a chance to get some easy buckets.

As far as Dwight's troubles, he needs to not get so excited when someone is bumping and grinding with him down low, and make short quick moves like we've seen him make in previous series. Maybe he could even shoot the bank shot like he was doing earlier in the season to get things going a little bit for him. Dwight needs the ball to go in the hole for him to get confidence, and if he gets a few quick buckets I think he'll be fine.

I think we should play Brandon Bass a little bit more - but this is something that I've said all year long. We had a stretch when we won almost every game Bass made an appearance in (after the all star break). Then again we won almost every game we played after the ASB, so it could just be a spurious relationship.

Lastly, we need to play Orlando Magic defense, period. If we play our brand of defense where the other team doesn't get easy buckets we will win easily. The Celtics do fall in love with the jumper at times, so just eliminate the easy buckets and it could be the difference in the game.

quote:

quote:

Why do they still give psyche wards internet access?

HoopsCzar contribution's are no longer available on this website due to Mod jealousy,..LMAO !!!

But it was a blast getting you from the low 3200's to 4129 member within a year Magic fans. I'm constructing my own Home court and you can stay in touch on twitter until then,.. http://twitter.com/HoopsCzar

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

quote:

quote:

Really,..LMAO !!!

In ensuring I do what I can to make a difference. I donate a considerable amount of time, goods and services to an array of organizations and that includes hospitals and clinics.

Where I've developed the mantra of help all those that nature or injury has introduced a need for assistance.

But never associate such a worthy individual with a mental or physical impairment. With those that debilitates themselves and tries to fault others for their self infliction,..they're torqued by demand and insistent choice.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

quote:

quote:

Really,..LMAO !!!

In ensuring I do what I can to make a difference. I donate a considerable amount of time, goods and services to an array of organizations and that includes hospitals and clinics.

Where I've developed the mantra of help all those that nature or injury has introduced a need for assistance.

But never associate such a worthy individual with a mental or physical impairment. With those that debilitates themselves and tries to fault others for their self infliction,..they're torqued by demand and insistent choice.

All right then. I'll pretend you said something about Big Baby's mid-range jumper and move on.